Big Punish (ranked =Win QM )

Hi guys from beginning I must say I like HOS A lot but if this game don’t change will loose many ppl (or already lost ) SO let’s start . I am Casual player i am spending my time to play this game Ranked becasue QM is just not worth it even to play.
Problem 1. (Ranked) I am player what is playing at night reasons spending time with my family so when i can play is at night i Log in go on ranked trying to do us well a lot of paper work sometimes i forget to pick up hero when i need to do my staff then it’s take me from game and i need to play QM which is Pointless to play but not only that i need to play with other leavers which is (Kids, Angry PPL, Leavers, Flamers , and other ppl what they get mad when they die . My issue is why when i didn’t pick up hero it’s just don’t kick me from game and i can log in ranked again anytime = System of developers Failed if you don’t choose you can’t be forced to play if you leave you need to do 1 QM not only that you need to win it which is RIDICULES and if you still don’t pick up hero there is a many reasons such TROLL player What you got last game , OR leavers middle of game or AFK PPL, Dying For Fun it’s plenty of it . this must stop or HOS will loose by % ppl what they play ranked they uninstall and that’s it be honest i am thinking too (sadly to uninstall this game For Reasons of this non sense i am not in Battlefield or in map then i can’t be force to play when i am in lobby choosing Hero if you leave lobby with every leave you need to win QM with people what they leave or do worst things .
Problem 2. (Ranked with same player and problems with report )
2-3 days ago what happen to me i get person which one was a troll i said to my self fine this game is nearly finish (we got defeat) because of that troll person i report him after that game finish i log to another ranked i got him again ( my brain why ? i get him again in team when i report him and really i don’t want to play with person who don’t get punish and he is in my team again causing troubles same thing happen (lost game because of him ) then i report him again write comment This Person troll 2 of my games i would like to move on from my rank with chance go up not Down! then again log in on ranked i got him 3 time i said to my self i will leave but first i will write to my team if they get him just leave he is trolling purposely then i left i got i need to win 2 QM with leavers and others what they did (BY Blizzard DEVELOPERS Negative things in game ) so I need to win 2 QM i try try try nearly 5 H took me do this 2 wins QM because i left Lost game from beginning not only that i lost more then 1 rank down because i left .
Problem 3 ( if QM is not worth it to play but game is Fun to play ranked but you not even moving )
You can try To be good you (casual player !!! ) but it’s still your rank moving up and down HOW I SAID I AM CASUAL PLAYER NOT PRO I got Silver 4 from Couple of looses got to bronze so easy go down but up you need to put more then focus and time you need to sell your soul to devil there is only in this game progression by team not yourself even you log in on ranked solo you could be good but if you team is not good you just go down look guys i don’t have endless life or time to play in my free time game 12 H and i just move from bronze 4 to 3 this is a reason why i put this on problem 3 because problem 1,2 is getting in problem 3 and if something will not happen soon with this this issues more people will leave and that’s what i don’t want to .
Problem 1 (SOLVE ) if you leave Lobby no punishment if you leave in Battlefield then you need to win QM
Problem 2 (SOLVE) Same thing us one you can’t force people to play with PPL what they doing purposely trolling .
Problem 3 (issue to solve ) there should be some made scaling from bronze to gold where only people what they play really good can go further to gold and play with other players so they have chance to now move in never ending cycle .

Good Luck everybody and i really hope developers will do something about it
And Stay Safe Guys !