Black screen only when clicking "Play"

Everything in the main menu is openable except when I click play, the tables where the heroes stand roll, due to the animation effect, and when the hero is about to show up this black screen pops up, the cursor remains the same, sound is playing but I can’t click on anything.
It happened once 2 days ago but a restart of the game solved it, then yesterday the same thing happened and had to restart once. I played 3-5 times and when I clicked “Leave” after displaying the XP gained a black screen again and until now I can’t play the game.
I’ve reset the game settings, done a verification of the files, disabled overlays, no graphics update has been done when the problem occurred (none available), closed all programs, reset the overclock settings and nothing worked so far. Excluded the possibility of a Windows update since I’m using Windows 7.
Any suggestions?

Hi MaksimVatrox0!

Please follow these steps to attempt to resolve the problem:

Hi, most of the steps I’ve tried are from that exact post. I will uninstall and download HotS again, hopefully that works.
I’ve excluded some steps since the drivers or Windows settings are either untouched or never caused problems in-game or in any other game before.
Thanks for the reply
EDIT: I mentioned that the black screen showed up after 3-5 normal matches, I assume reinstalling is the best option
EDIT 2: The game was installing and I opened it in “Playable” stage and it was fine. Now I launched it after full installation and it’s back at a black screen when pressing Play
EDIT 3: I manually changed the values for HotS on the NVidia Control Panel and so far it seems to work fine!