Blizz mumbo jumbo proven in Hearthstone

So short story:

me and my friend were dueling in hearthstone and he had some lame deck he made up and I had bakku paladin (incomplete but still brought me to rank 7 afaik), and first game we played I completely destroyed him.
Second game was closer, than third game I only got cards useless to me, and he got cards he needed and somehow managed to beat me. After that the overall score of our duel kept 50/50 balance.
Now they introduced in Hearthstone a legendary card that, when played, makes you pull a “card you need” from the deck, so they had the damn mechanic in the game god knows how long.

Same thing happens in hots, if you win too many games, they don’t like it, so they give you counters and noobs just to knock your rating back to 50/50. I’m 50/50 sure about it.

When mention God pls use upletter.

well ye,while I played only thrall on acc kind a goes well 70% wr,bam and for two days so many lost games right on 48%,really weird.Same in SL this season,nd on another acc last season had almost 65% in QM,this season I can`t win a game,weird.

A lot of players while rotation play free heroes,so you can counter them on some way.

Ye i tried the “rigged” matchmaking in Hot’s forums EU/US but the loyalist came with the torches “to prove me wrong”,“you cant rigg slot machines” and there is no such mechanic in hots.
Mind you i was legend once,and usally end in rank 5,but stopped playing the game years ago.
Same reason i dont like the whole “meta” you just play against 3,4 decks and climb the ladder what the matchmaking “gives” you and your “random” draw.

Same as they use telemetry in hot’s and also the forced 55% w/l

How is it the same? In your HS game you just had bad RNG.

If you really believe that blizz intentionally makes you loose in HOTS, then find a party to play with and it solves the problem.

1 Like

Well. The matchmaking does force intentional losses.
You might still win but it calculates it so that you should get stomped.
Like after i played rexxar only succesfully up to 74% winrate from where it dropped to 65% but that was about 75 games or so i have struggled since and when i go through the players after the match every single match im facing people who have 60% or better winrates overall while my team tends to be 45%.

Enemy team tends to have people in master league or high diamond and my team gold and sometimes even lower.

So yes, it IS trying to force a loss and since i just quickly solo queue its extremely successful. Ive just played enough that despite having over 50 losses with just 12 wins so far my overall winrates has dropped 2% but im getting there to that magical solid 50.

Its not bad RNG, its Blizz forcing you to lose.

1 Like

Okay at this point I’ll just say you’re trolling

They literally put a card in the deck that does what I suspected happens when I still played hearthstone before I realized background shenanigans.
At this point I’ll assume you’re trolling…or not playing blizzard games at all.

So lets look into what you just said:

1. “They literally put a card in the deck…” so blizzard edited your HS deck?
  2. “…that does what I suspected happens when I still played hearthstone…” so you’re saying you looked into the card text and later it turned out that it actually does what it said it does?
  3. “…before I realized background shenanigans” there are no background shenanigans- most good players reach legend in a day or 2 so you’re just bad.

It wasn’t easy to translate this but someone has to do it

no they didn’t edit my HS deck, they edit the order of which card is on top at all times, blizz decks are quantum decks, your next card will be aoe if you need aoe and haven’t won in a while, even if you have only 2 aoe spells in your deck you will get it when you need it…unless you won too many games, then good luck getting it.

in hots, I just won an easy game on Nova, then I get Arthas and Panda against me and also Varian that overextends and dies 7 times so gg. Despite going 8-1 in k/d.

You can’t blame blizzard for the bad matchups you’re getting.

Whats even the point of your post anyway?

His initial point is that the matchmaking is rigged.I thought that was clear since the opening argument.
And i agree that there are systems in place in hot’s matchmaking to hold everyone at the 55% odds.And it can get stressful when you end up in those matchups.

If you need someone to tell you whats wrong with the matchmaking that u should already know figuring it yourself out , then ur already lost cause .
It is so easy SO obvious . If you are above average player and make solid winstreaks , turn the odds in your favor game after game , performing above average , then following happens : The matchmaking doesnt just MAKE you insta lose , but it gives you people with waaaay less skill or MMR than you , to AVERAGE the TEAM MMR .For example if you are 3 k you will be grouped with at least 2 members of 2.3 -2.5. And even if your enemy does not get any better , weakening that much your team with such players to BALANCE The overall team MMR , is PLENTY enough to tip the scales . I mean , anyone who played more than 1 year here should know this , it takes only common sense to figure it out ? A lot of people already did , what have u been doing in the meanwhile ROFL

1 Like

I’ve been playing in groups and doing quite well while y’all were whining about matchmaking and getting bad teammates

1 Like

Complaining truly is overrated and taken for granted these days

And patience and persistence are mostly ignored by many when it comes to doing almost anything

This is why only some thrive while many others just heighten their own misery

Nah, I let him use lower-case god. I’m not a jealous god.

God have no complex right,can`t say that for all creators

what he is saying is that they created a card that litterally says: “battlecry: discover a card you need”.

Read up on the card called “zephyr”.

that card is not game breaking in any way. It forces you to make a singleten deck just to use that card. Also, I only play wild and I rarely see that guy there

he was using the card as an example of code existing to determine for the game what would be ‘good draws’ and what would be ‘not so good draws’.

2 Likes