Blizzard cheats

I know this statement might sound like a tinfoil hat theory, but hear me out.

The Issue:

On my main account, when queue-ing in ranked, I get disconnects in draft every 4 or 5 games, causing me to lose rank points. This season, this happened to me about 8 or 9 times. Usually the stated reason is “Connection to voice service lost.” This is about 27 wins that have been stolen from me.

No support

I’ve wrote on these forums several times, only to be either ignored, sent to the same troubleshooting sections for the 10th time, or just having the topic locked. No useful answer has been provided by the admins.

Fixing it
Upon trying to fix this, I’ve done all the steps to fix this: updated the drivers, flushed the DNS, unpluged the router, deleted all cache files and done a fresh new install, even removed the option to do voice in game. It still randomly disconnects when queue-ing up for ranked. ( Today being the 10th time this preseason ).

Blizzard cheats

My proof for this? I’ve done 2 smurf accounts during the last month. I’ve queued both in unranked and in ranked, with no disconnection issue ever. Same install, same cache files, same internet. Never have I encountered the “connection to voice service lost” over more than 200 games.

Not the only one

This is not an issue that only I have complained about. There are several similar topics on the technical support page. Also, a friend of mine has the same issue ( “I’ve literally lost count of how many rank points I’ve lost this way” ), was even in contact with a support person who answered that they can’t fix this so-called issue.

1 Like

Hey, I suppose you tried with Discord or TS, or any other voice chat disabled ? I bet you did since you probably play on the same machine with your smurfs.

If so, and if Bli² can’t do anything, are you confident into your “friends” ingame ? Some hacker you have met may reach your IP ? Or maybe I am wrong and uninformed but that’s all I can see. Very strange issue and I am really sry for you :frowning:

1 Like

Is it the same computer though?

If it is same install and same cache, then it is same computer :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Ailur, I used to work with the online games support service before and I think they have a tag applied in your account. If Blizzard GameMasters can read this, please double check on his account or character that you may have put a tag on that restricts to access/play Rank continuously. Why did they apply the tag?

1.) Accidentally applied in your account
If your in-game name is kinda popular, and they were banning someone for whatever violation they did, they might have applied it on your account also and forgot removing it. “Ailur” can be also spelled as “AiIur” instead of small “L” the will use the capital “i”.
2.) There are cases that players are unaware of doing that may restrict them in playing rank games continuously. I don’t know if it applies here. Charge backs or arrears can lead to an account suspension or restriction to some parts (Based on SOPs or a Case2Case scenario) of the game unless you settle whatever amount you owe to Blizzard due to unknown reasons why you were unable to pay them.
3.) The system has an issue and its being ignored by them. (Hopefully this is the case) If so they should amend your rank stats accordingly.

These are my TWO cents of the dilemma you’re experiencing right now. I hope they can look into it.

Apparently none of you have heard of copying and pasting

Don’t know anything about support, but would not be surprised if there are discrepancies among accounts. I had a similar experience on one account which would disconnect often, particularly when
gold 1. As a result my MMR (I suspect) was higher than my rank, which only sorted itself out after the ladder reset, when my found myself mid plat. No issues with other accounts.

Another thing I’ve noticed is a downward spiral in terms of verbal abuse. You can find yourself playing with more and more aggressively-abusive players until eventually you find players (I would even suspect GM’s) that almost deliberately play badly (good players that make absurdly bad plays at crucial moments) almost to encourage you to comment. Subsequently any comments like " guys?, help? " would be met with very ‘coarse’ cursing and if you engage in an altercation, regardless how mild from your side, you will find your account suspended almost immediately after the game. The only way out of this is putting communication on silent and playing.