Blizzard should not use its name in HOTS

How does blizzard still serve this garbage under the “Blizzard” hood?

Afk system is terrible, matchmaker too, report system… customer support… hero reworks…

Please name any game with any mode in the entire universe where a platinium/diamond solo player is forced to play with a bronze 5?
I can name it; “HOTS - Quick Match”

or please show me an example where “hero rework” does not mean making some tweaks, instead, removing the hero and adding entirely different one with entire different mechanics?

I install this game twice each year hoping something is fixed, my experience with this game becomes worse wnd worse each time…

HOTS is just biggest failure of gaming industry as far as i know…
Blizzard name, Moba gaming category which had the highest player base… Millions of Blizz fans… thousands of customer feedbacks …so much investment…
This is the result…

I wish i could met the people behind this failure so that i would never follow their mistakes…

My suggestion is; Blizzard needs to stop using its name any where in HOTS, all HOTS does is seriously damaging Bliz’s reputation.

Sincerely,
a person who plays blizz games more than 16 years…

1 Like

Im half agree with you…
About report auto system cant be programing such “fair auto reports system”
About match makeing i can half agree with you,cant be programing such Match Macker which search players mistakes,this problem of both sides,Player base and Match Macking.
I m agree can be improve it,i know how,but you are 100% right about this current HoTS team,for them need more data,proofs,so well,smart explanations why not work better.
Long time ago i did suggest to them better mechanics,calculation mmr points system. But they not read all suggestions of this player base in all forums,(EU,US,reddit).
They still decide and think this best possible MMR points system.

Sad fact is even you create such threat,they maybe read it,and they know very well non stop we open such negative rate topics.

What is his way of thinking abouy that…

“We did read it,but we ignore all not well explained with smart,proofed argumets,facts ,negative topics which rate our work with so bad rate point,because we want to read better,smart ,very well,explained proofed argument,what exacatly can be improved,not only you rate our work with so wotst rate point.”.," If you want explain to us ,what exactly can be improved,then do it"…

Dude,you are so “young,green” do understand how game developers how work,not exist such game studio or team,which not work without mistakes,everyone do that.

Indeed about that factor you worng ,how you think and make worng rates ,about whole game industry.
Dont rate your own way of thinking with non worng rate point. That why i did said " im half agree with you"…

Even rate his work and them with so worst rate point ,time must past in future,to while you and they understand that.
I guess in future, they can improve Match Macking,MMR points calculation system,but lets see.

For now rate his work with “8” " so great" (1-10)!. :slight_smile:

About heroe rework and “twicks”… I can proof to you many already reworked heroes ,which are not " twicked"…

You worng a lot about that!

For an axample Tassadar, Str Hammer,Abathur,Nova,Vallera,Raynor,…and many more…
Because your own way of thunking ,how make out rate about some game issues,is with worng way,even i explain to you with many proofs, with so many very well,smart factors,arguments ,you cant admin yout own mistakes.
Jndeed this huge human problem of high % from this young generation gamers. :slight_smile: