Blocking a player for a chat violation

I 'll tell you in a brief, stop blocking accounts for nidels and months for “inappropriate” behavior in a chat. Even though it is on your website in the rules it is written. Everyone has the right to speak even if for someone it is an insult. And you blizzard by depriving us of freedom of speech, telling us you are breaking the comfortable atmosphere in the game and so on. I will remind you in the system there is a function of ignoring the player which allows not to see the message of the unpleasant player and to enjoy the game. Here it is a simple solution to the problem, ignore the player and no one violates the comfortable atmosphere in the game). And it is not necessary to block anyone for poor communication in chat when there is a function of ignore which provides a comfortable atmosphere in the game.

1 Like

YOU TOTALLY WRONG. if i report you for talking trash or ya like alot of poeple do in hots, they watch what poeple have writin and so on, and after that they give some1 a penelty.

and u wrong on so many level too.
just becuase you have the right to speak. doesnt make its right to call any1 els a mom hooker cancer bitch and what poeple dont write, just becuase they maybe play bad or something doesnt make it right for you to speak like that.

i can tell about you rage, that you are probally 1 of them, so. im here to say 1 thing.

i have played so many hours in blizzard games. and i played over over 10hours most of the days. now i cant even play 1-2 games og HOTS before i have reported some1 and leaving, just becuase i dont want to kill some1, becuase some idiot, ya sorry like you. that think u can speak like you want.

you should and everybody els, get aleast a ban for 1 month.
if you still dont want to talk like a normal person to another person.
ya it should be half a year and after that a bann for life.

no other treathmen is enough, and will ever get this kid rage sh’t out of the games, if blizzard dont do more than they already are.

so for me to you. its you own fault. just be happy blizzard is ya sorry is to scared to do the right thing. becuase they will loose to much money.
becuase then u would not even be here writing. :smiley: