Brawl, easy thing

they ban hammer but let kt doing a strage with 1 click

this say all about devs

If we are to go like that, they would have to remove all mages, Junkrat, Hanzo… pretty much just leave healers, tanks and bruisers and some melee assassins.

2 Likes

brawls shouldn’t be taken seriously. There supposed to give a different experience from the base game. So don’t get angry if you loose since it’s supposed to be a “fun” mode

2 Likes

then imperious as he does as much dmg as a mage, and anubarak is oppressive with multiple stuns, and alex’s dragonform is unfair!

and once we remove all the stuns: anduins ult is broken, aurial has infinite healing ( though no battery so maybe no ), ban deckards bottomless flasks

just leave morales i guess, maybe tyrael

/s

2 Likes

u guys dont understadn the sense of post.
ok i retry.
why they ban hammer from brawl? for try to fix what? for me, a useless move like all usless move from devs. they try to fix mm, never work from alpha, they try to fix IA never work , they try fo fix mmr, same, never work,and what about points gained in ranked? broken. point losing when someone go afk in first 5 secs of game and never return? broken…etc etc etc.
i repeat: useless ban hammer from brawl say all about devs

So if i understand the sense of the post you actually wanted to say:

Why ban hammer from brawl when their are much more important topics they can handle?

The effort put into the issue probably, adding Hammer which appeared to be toxic to a majority of the community, where they can see with their data that is hyper performing in brawls is a matter of just adding the name to a list together with abathur and chromie, once a decision was reached the implementation was a matter of minutes.
The more important issues are usually not as easily solved. All the things you mentioned, such as AI being broken is not a simple solution, they make changes , then they are probably running internal tests, gets an internal team to play with an AI vs a full team, seeing how multiple AIs interract together, against eachother… during this time where they do iteration, they might have a period of downtime to do a small task such as hammer ban for brawl

I have seen hammer in brawl. I had a hammer on my team in the last brawl

If they shouldnt be taken seriously, why not have every hero in it then?
Where is the fun in playing against op cancer heroes?

It should be fun but OP is right in some ways, they ban some talents like rag ult and hammer cant use ult like before but do nothing to balance other things that are OP in brawl.

Either they need to balance all of it or why just pick out a few talents/heros

The Mephisto Ult is prime example for this, lava wave to broken for 1 lane brawl, a ULT that hits all 5 in a 1 lane brawl… proof the clowns who made this game have 0 clue