Brawl rotation is boring

Hello there.

Is this some kind of joke or bug? From like 3-4? months, every brawl is rotation of 4 ARAM maps: Braxis, Caverns, Silver City and Volskaya.
Where’s summer Sticthes hook? Chromie’s Blast? Or even Hanamura’s Payload?
It’s really boring, playing the same brawl every week :frowning:

those have been removed, its ARAM now, All Random All Mid , single lane,
bcoz when the voting was going on in reddit, ppl chose tht they wanted single lae arams, not interactive mini games in brawls,

but the new posts from dev says they also working on aram mode, dnt know wht it means, have to wait for further information

Just another case of developers mostly listening to terrible ideas yet again

Why do people feel the need to turn Heroes of the Storm into League of Legends?

People who love League of Legends should just go and play All Random All Mid on that game

yea, but at least they respond in reddit, i think we should discuss things here, n then post a question in reddit, still lame, ,they should be more active in their own forums

Voting for what players want to play, should be on Blizz official page/forum, not reddit. I don’t had even information on mail, or from B.Nett app about voting for brawl format.

no one had, n thts the issue, bliz devs mostly replying on reddit, but here, not much

They do it for the publicity

They end up looking like people who actually listen to the community to most people who casually surf the web

Despite knowing that their serious players are on their own forums

lol, com on, it cant b tht ,

also, another reason can b, ,which i think,

mostly the posts here r soo rude n crazy, always pointing fingers n being rude,

in reddit, i see the posts r little moderrate, ,not always shaying sh!t to devs

may b thts why they dnt com n check here

I’ve met a lot of people who really like these single lane maps for me tho there boring as hell. I prefer goofy and fun modes like pull party which really reminds me of wc3 pudge wars. Anyway, since brawls are played a lot, adding a separate mode for single lanes does seem okay.