Bugged Imperius, or some other means of cheating?

In my latest game I encountered something I have never seen before: An actual, honest-to-god cheater. This was an Imperius using the shield heroic ability, but every time it was time to cast the spears, he shot them 7-15 times! As you can imagine, this absolutely demolished anything that was even close to him.

Is this a bug with the character, or some other type of cheat? Either way, I wanted to let you all know to be on the lookout.

I have seen this happen also today! Just did watch my replay and that Imperius was spamming T right from starting of the game! At boss or fort he fired multiple times those arrows and could easy 1 shot them… Unlucky I didn’t notice that it was cheat or exploit until now so can’t report that player anymore… But Blizzard if you read this, player name was snipped - Blizzard - no naming and shaming on public forums please.

I suggest to report all of these matters with the in game report button. No wonder imperius is so popular if there are glitches. Report with “cheat” option. Cheers!

Bugged since ptr but they ignore feedback. Prolly fixed now i hope? havent seen it lately :stuck_out_tongue: