Butcher needs nerfs

Doesn’t matter if butcher plays like poo or is super great, endgame for him is always the same. He should be nerfed to not be so powerful end game if his early game was a disaster. Come on, feeder butcher carries teams, that’s ridiculous. There is no punishment for him for playing bad.

1 Like

If you lost to butcher…then you have some problems

What is the purpose of your comment? What does losing or winning have to do with the case of broken scaling?

Butch is kinda rly low. Without team he can do 0.

Yeah, he is, he is a noob stomper hero and I think that is the problem. Same thing as with twinblades varian.

Even when he gets heavily denied in early game he still is a threat late game as he can jump your squishy or healer and thanks to the silence + life steal he gets down at least one person. Of course you can get blind or stun, but that doesn’t work in quick match and lower leagues.

1 Like

well, Chromie got her infinity quest removed, ChoGall got his infinity quest removed… yet Butcher stays…

Yeah well butcher is good when his 4man is stronger than the entire enemy team. He needs this enabling.

CCs (particuarly blinds and stuns) are all hardcounters to Butcher. The tanks I would suggest vs him are Joh, Arthas or Anub, and supports Li Li and Uther. Uther particuarly is fantastic vs him, if you get Unstopable, talent your stun and get Shield at 10. You can practically nullify a Butcher completely with a properly talented Uther.

Also, as others have mentioned: Butcher needs enabling to be good.

Lastly, if you’re having so much problems with him, why not just tell your team to ban him? In my games, when I suggest a ban, they get banned, the vast majority of my games.