Buying for collection is begging for a rework

When you buy something at the collection (store?), it gives this really annoying sound and a full-screen, seizure-inducing, fireworks display. Can you please remove this or at least add an option to remove it for players? I like to save up my shards and buy a lot of things at the same time, but it’s intolerable to have to deal with a quick succession of sound and visual fanfare. The sound is very annoying, but the bigger problem is the visual. It covers the screen in a flash of bright colors.

Mind you, I often play in a darker room, and the Heroes of the Storm menu is fairly dark too, so when the fireworks suddenly pop up and illuminate my screen (again and again and again, because I buy a lot of things one after the other), I’m on a fast road for a headache. I can’t imagine what it’s like for people who are sensitive to having seizures. How has this been allowed to remain this way for this many years?

As stated above, it could simply be toned down, removed, or be given options for player preference. Another equally important feature that’s missing is a way to buy things in bulk. Give us a way to buy all the items in a category at the same time. Maybe with a filter to only buy ones that cost 40 shards, for instance. As it is now, I have to move my cursor to the thing (being careful not to press diamonds for payment by accident), click Forge Now on the box that pops up, and click Close. For. Each. Individual. Item. (again, I like to save many shards and spend them at once).

It feels like it was just designed and then forgotten. It’s high time for a rework. Thank you.