Can we avoid RU players?

playing on EU servers, RU players are always obvious. Just absolute trash. Can we filter them?

1 Like

Sadly no… I also got problem when i get in match with RU players… I know im goona loose couse they dont give a F%$# about teamplay and they always type in cyrilc alphabet. Its sad! It would be awsome to get them their server

The behavior among your players is also not normal. I would not mind as well as you do not meet on the EU server.
If you judge everyone by individual people. I’m sorry you think so.
I repeat once again, I do not share your opinion. But I wouldn’t mind not playing with people like you.

I am EU player, can we avoid trash people like you?

3 Likes

The problem isn’t Russian/Chinese/or West EU etc, theres nothing wrong with these countries of their people. They have good and bad people like any where, as akin to nice or horrible, BUT, There is a lot of hackers on both sides of these areas and all countries, being spooks to try and wind people up and get them to hate another country. Its been used agaisnt me and i’m sure many other players. Either for media stories or some thing more sinister. Stop blaming countries. I do, i’ve been seen to hate russians, this is partly because i was being targtted by some bad actors and still am to this day which means a game alone now, and thats the worst thing. The people of the world are generally good, its the properganda and brow beating. We all get angry in games on and off, when we under perform or others do. If the russians really are on the ukraine border with eu etc, its not because there people what them to be there, its becuase there gov does. Ask yourself, whats nicer, competing fairly in a game, or trying to throttle some one because a leader said so. The enemy in this world is the climate and some of those leaders out there will think the way to tackle it will be to kill a load of people. This as you’d guess is not the answer, its the cycle that has been for years. The answer is to do what the “soft lefties” say and try to help the climate heal. It says in society and religous texts “you should not kill”. So go figure.