Can we have a serious talk about Deathwing?

You are using pyroblast on ennemy already dead xD you must be silver. I absolutly don t care about a grandmaster which play a broken char to be honest … and I think you are just a lier which never play a ranked game. Let s show some proof.
Just check with google :

psionic-storm. com

So based on more than 100 000 games.
Death Wing : 91% ban // 8% pick (99% of popularity) and 60% winrate. You can also find in other website statistical analysis of DMG to hero // DMG to minion // XP. Just all time first.
So you can continue to lie and explain it s normal and can be countered by 5 char with %hp dmg + 2 pyroblast to kill him (“after 20% hp” :slight_smile: ). Little advice : try phoenix next time it s really better for team fight …

20% != dead
I’m using pyro on enemy when I’m sure I will kill him. If you are using pyro on full hp heroes or on heroes that has stasis and other skills to protect themselfs from any dmg that congratulations. Nice ult wasting.

58,9% winrate*
Next after DW is Rexxar with 57% and it’s not a big difference when you think about how many matches were played with Rexxar and how less with DW.
Rexxar is in this game from 2015 and that’s why he has lower winrate than DW. DW is here for two months and his winrate will get worse with time.

I don’t need any advices from no-skilled player :slight_smile:

but

Lol :smiley:
“I don’t care about one of best players in this game. Go watch some noobs that are running away from a big op draguuun!”

1 Like

Haha all the other skill of KT can kill someone with 20% hp … this is exactly why I explain your are a useless silver player. But thank for confirmation. I watch stream of serious player not st upid youtube video for fanboy like you with title like “I kill everyone with Death wing SO OP” your are pathetic …
And rexxar is not pick ban in every game (little remind DW pick ban 99% haha !!) just because he can be very powerfull in some special situation (depend of map/team). But death wing is the best char in all situation and as you confirm in your post the statistical analysisis is a proof (58.9% winrate is still the best stat EVER existing in hots) you can compare with QM also, it s exactly the same sh it. (Stop try to defend DW now … it s embarrassing)

Sure. Especially when that char is retreating from team fight.

Grandmaster is a st upid unserious player. Ok, that explains a lot.
Fan has few videos where he is killing DW many times in grandmaster ranked matches (as Greymane, as Cho’gall and more). But fine, ignore that, I don’t care.

Don’t lie. It’s not EVER but you were too lazy to check it in google. Here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/7vvsnn/highestlowest_winrate_hero_right_after_release/

I’m getting tired of this toxic dialogue with you. Good luck with your matches, less stress, and don’t quit rage when someone will pick DW :smiley:

1 Like

Let s go for the finish move :facepunch:

Guy really stop to justify your pyroblast it s worst in each new post … so pyroblast (biggest nuke of the game and longest spell to cast) should be used vs retreating ennemys ? Omg … so embarrassing.

Next :fist_right:

This player is maybe good. I am just talking about the kind of video you are talking about. I mean stu pid “best of” with only a selection of moment to make fan boy like you so happy … “I saw this guy killed death wing, it s amazing !!” Go back on youtube and make your conclusion about Hots balance with this kind of video …

Next :fist_right:

(This will be my favorite)
So you are using reddit stat which show at a specific moment the winrate for char(moment when win rate is highest).

The only lazy guy is you … : DW was 65% WR before first nerf (yes he was already nerfed). As discussed in this reddit post (or so many others …) :

65% winrate of deathwing after release

So this is the highest ever (you can compare with your example). And so thank you for the detail and the example. I didn t expect so much help from you to prove how much DW is broken :slight_smile:

And so you are the only lier in this story … sorry bro :slight_smile:
And what is intersting, is to show that even after nerf DW is today 99% pick ban and 58.9% winrate. I think no previous nerfed char like this exist … but need to be checked.

For the final :fist_left:

The only toxic one is yourself. All proof (thanks for helping …) show a problem on DW. But you come in this forum to explain that if 91% of diamond and master ban DW is cause they are noob player. But you (silver player) have a solution to kill him with pyroblast at 20% life remaining …

Plz stop to reply … if you continue DW will be nerfed ahead of schedule :slight_smile:

Woohoo, now we are fighting in Mortal Kombat :smiley: :smiley:

It should be used to kill or finish someone. Why can’t you understand that? :smiley: You didn’t sleep well or what?

But you want to nerf him more and you were saying that:

and that’s a lie.

Ok, compared :slight_smile: Samuro had 11k games played and 67.4% winrate so you are wrong, DW didn’t has biggest winrate in Hots history ever.

DW will loose his winrate, give him some time for it.

1 Like

Haha finally you come back !! Nice.
It s exactly like mortal Kombat. But i am actually facepunching a player disconnected.

In your previous post you just stop to defend DW balance. Already KO ! But I can continue to :facepunch: you during a long time.

IT S EXACTLY THE PROBLEM xD !! The goal of burst ability is to OS an ennemy at the BEGINNING of the fight. And you are actually explaining that the BIGGEST burst ability in hots should be used at the end of a fight for killing someone which is running … What is wrong with you ? Are you born like that or it s an accident ? I think you cannot be silver …

Next :facepunch:

I was expecting this answer :partying_face:
The problem is you don t know the history of Samuro …
This Char was corrected/nerfed 1 week after releasing cause of glitch with illusion (On attck dmg)
And after this patch he was fine.
I am not here to compare glitch but normal broken char (Maybe death wing is a glitch xD).
But if you want to compare stu pid stat I can do the same.

Deathwing 85winrate

And you are actually (by yourself) comparing Death Wing with a glitched and maybe the second most broken char (samuro) which was fixed “7 DAYS” after release. You know that your first opinion was “Death Wing is perfectly fine (cause I play him)” ?

Cause of magic ? Or Jesus ? Guy this is the status of your argument ?

I understand ! DW winrate will decrease cause of your pyroblast strategy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Please continue you are amazing !
:kiss:

Please pick Kael when we will play against each other :smiley:

Maybe in your dreams kid :smiley:

No. I just don’t like to repeat myself :wink:
DW maybe need a rework to make both his forms useful.

This magic is called: “nerf that character got” but it need some time to work and change his winrate. Probably you know how statistic works.

Sorry, I’m not interested in boys :frowning:

You should find a girlfriend and not punching that much :smiley: Specially in public

And a new post again ! So we can continue :partying_face:

:facepunch:
Guy we will never play in the same game. I told you, I am diamond not silver.

It s not so much … but maybe this is the start in your mind, that something should be changed with DW …

But you not … we are talking about nerf which is applied since more than 1 month. And 10 days after release of this char. (Go check blizzard comment about this nerf, it s really fun : “heroespatchnotes”).

So most important part of the Winrate is based on Nerfed Death Wing. Proof of a problem which is still present …

WTF ? What is wrong with you ? You know what is taunting ? stop your weird phantasm.

It s an advice ? So it mean you punch your girlfriend when not in public ? So weird …

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Lol :smiley: Sure, you are a diamond :smiley: Why not a grandmaster? :smiley:

A diamond that use pyro at heroes that have protections/stasis but not when he actually can do something with this ult. Shinning diamond :smiley:

So don’t send kisses to some other mens and they will not hurt your feelings with riposte :wink:

How many reply are coming ? :laughing:
For someone which want to stop this toxic discussion you are motivated.

Now we are in reply without logic. I think the argument of a 5year kid are better :baby:

Are you crazy ? Or maybe you are actually talking about you ? Because the only one which recommend a pyroblast against protected ennemy is you vs a DW with 3 invulerability. Guy seriously you loose you mind … really pathetic !

Your pyroblast strategy is so garbage … you are enough humiliated with this. Just stop !

Weird again …
Are you in jail or an asylum ? Take care of this kind of answer it s really sad.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What? :smiley:
Unbelievable :smiley:

Few post before you were saying that everyone can be killed with pyro. So I pointed out that not everyone, because some characters with protections like Varian or heroes that gets stasis talent like Jaina will get no dmg from pyro. You called my post about it “Worst than your previous post” and now you saying that I’m forcing idea of using pyro at heroes with protections? :smiley:

Because DW can have 0.75s auto protection after loosing plate? :smiley: He would need to be very lucky to get hit by pyro in these 0.75s.
I have never said it’s the best strategy against DW but it works if it’s done wisely and that’s what I was trying to say since my first post about it.

I read once again our st upid conversation and finally I think I know why we were misunderstanding.

You don’t know English enough to understand that. You can read texts but you get only what you want to get from these.

That’s why you were raving about “you punch your girlfriend when not in public” :smiley:

Ok, I will “take care of this kind of answer” :smiley: Whatever that means.

So… “I’m born” to use a little different launguage than “your are pathetic” in every post.

You are the best part of this community :slight_smile:

Replies*
That was the last one my diamond “ennemy”. I’m so impressed by this conversation that I have enough Hots forum for a long time.

So here we are … advices about spelling in an international forum xD.
Clearly there is nothing remaining when you reach this point …
There is so many post waiting for your correction xD.
I think you will be more useful in this task than for advice about gameplay.

And the same guy 1 day before (first post):

You have serious mental issue … you just trash talk people which die vs DW (91% ban in ranked game so it s a lot of people …). And I am the problem ?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
So to close the topic about pyroblast, if it s a garbage random strategy please next time don t indicate this as an advice after trashtalking.

This mean your answers are just weird. We are on a forum to talk about hots and look your answers:

Seriously ? You don t see the problem here ?

I perfectly understand this entire discussion. You have no idea about how justify the bullsh it used in your previous post … first time in an international forum I see something like this. For sure you are pathetic :wink:

See you in 5mn …