Canceling the queue, actually doesn't cancel the queue

Could you please, for the love of god, stop sending me into games, 4 seconds after i’ve stopped the queue. The animation for entering a game is not playing, when i cancel, so im not testing the system. It’s really pissing me off in ranked, because, i’ve tried a few times, where i end the queue, close the game, and the moment i hit exit (when i’ve allready stopped the queue), i get send into a draft, and by default lose 600 points.

You shouldn’t even be searching a Ranked game if you’re not sure that you want to play it or or not sure if you even have the time to play it

The search system has to handle MANY people searching at a time

It’s obviously not going to be super responsive and remove you from the queue instantly after it has just found a game for you after working so hard to do that

There is always a delay between your computer and the server on the other side

The synchronization isn’t perfect

You should keep that in mind

Thats sorta why i cancel the queue. And sometimes you just find out that you dont have the 30 min all of a sudden.

Be sure that you have at least two hours of free time then

It’s better for you if you don’t take the risk

If you aren’t completely sure that you’ll have time just search for Versus AI with AI Allies because leaving those games in a hurry do not cause leaver penalties

You might want to look into Custom Games as well

I don’t know what sort of life you’re living, but sometimes unforseen situations arise. And when that happens, i wan’t the function in the game, that states it’ll cancel my queue, to actually cancel my que and not throw me into a game a, 4-5 seconds after i left the queue.
I don’t feel like limiting my experience to only playing vs AI, after sheltering myself from all outside interference, incase something might happen. I want to the leave queue bottom, to leave the queue

I play Ranked too just so you know

I was trying to help you make the most of what is already in this game so that you won’t suffer from lost points or leaver penalty again

But if you are still going to take the risk and play Ranked without being absolutely sure that you have two or more hours of spare time and get leaver penalty because you had to suddenly go

Then you gambled

And LOST!

its not a bug, at times the server is finding just the last player, by the time u click cancel, it has already found, n starts generating the game start screen,

thus, at times, there can b a 2 to 4 seconds delay in tht,
i also faced this issue.

but thts the explanation tht i found from the devs.