Cannot see (except the level) or do anything on homepage

Today, I’ve updated the game after a long time (a few months). When I tried to enter into game, I realized that game couldn’t receive any information of mine except my level. I can’t see any heroes or play with them, I cannot open the other pages such as loot etc. I tried to close and open it again but it didn’t help. I also relaunched battle.net but it also didn’t help. Could you please help me on this issue as soon as possible?

Hi there FakinKamuran,

At first glance this sounds like it would just be outdated graphics drivers so that would be a good place to start. If you’re still having issues on the latest available version, or need specific steps to help with the update, check out this article for more info: Black Screen - Heroes of the Storm.

If none of that helps, please include your system files in your reply as well as a screenshot of the problem if possible and we’ll help have a look for you.

You can share links in your post as Preformatted text by highlighting your link and clicking the </> icon or writing the link between ``. To share files with us, you can use a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive.