Can't play on my region

I wanted to play Heroes of the Storm for a while now, and I live in America. Naturally I decided to try playing on the Americas region, but every time I installed the game it told me my installation files were damaged. I tried repairing and reinstalling, tried contacting Blizzard Support (not much was done there) and gave up after a while. Then my friend suggested trying a different region, so I tried the Europe region and it works instantly. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix my problem, and although I’m having fun in the EU region, my ping is very inconsistent and I wanna play on the American region so that my friends don’t feel handicapped to play on the EU servers where they have to start from scratch again. Thanks in advance.

Good morning PickleManJr,

Try and delete the Variables.txt from the Documents\Heroes of the Storm file path. Once done, open the Blizzard Desktop App and click the blue logo at the top left. Click on Settings and from the new window, click on Game Settings. Find Heroes of the Storm, and click on Reset In-Game Options.

Once done, start the game up again and test it out.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?