Can't write in any forum except here! :O (Feedback)

EDIT (In caps to catch attention, not madness): I AM NOT ABLE TO REPLY TO COMMENTS IN MY OWN POST NOW. THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG GOING ON. TO ANSWER XYLORD: YES, THAT IS WHERE I WENT AND TRIED PRIOR TO MAKING THIS POST!)

Wanted to make a post in Feedback but it won’t allow me to click the New Topic button there. When I do it from the forum overview (how I made this post), it tells me to choose a category before I start writing but it will only let me choose this one.

Two questions:

1. What is the problem and how can I get to post feedback on the game?
  2. Does feedback get read and actually stand a chance to influence or would I waste my time trying to give constructive customer feedback?

1.) No idea. Since you have 0 posts I would guess it’s something with your activity on forums (new members might be limited on where they can post to avoid spam).

2.) I rarely see any direct reaction from Blizzard employees here. Especially after they cut their amount. You will have more luck writing on US forums and the best chances to get noticed are on reddit (if your feedback is actually worth it).

Have you tried going here and THEN clicking NEW TOPIC?

Your new, your trust level is 1,
i believe thts the reason, check forums often, reply topics, n it will b fixed.

if you replied to a topic, u need to wait for someone else to reply, then only u can reply again, but if u cant reply the first time too, then there something strangely wrong ,

Hi Cartago and welcome :slight_smile:

You can’t post in the Feedback sub-forum because (as it was already surmised), the system sees you as a member with 0 activity. This is to protect the precious Feedback category from impulsive rage posts, spam by bots or even malicious posts by ‘bad people’. The threshold is somehow low so, just by posting this topic and spending a few minutes on the forum, should be enough for the auto-moderator-overlord to give you access :slight_smile: If this remains a problem for you, let me know; I can jump in and intervene.

The Feedback sub-forum is the first place to search for Feedback so, yes (to answer your question), you should post there. The thing is, it’s literally impossible to reply to each and every single feedback thread, but rest assured the forums are an essential tool for us in Community to relay your thoughts to the dev team.

Hope this helps, see you in the Nexus!

So you mean there is more to how this forum works than just what is written here?

Why was this left out?