Chromie ARAM Slowing sands

Good day :smiley:

So sad, I can’t include Hyperlinks with images, but please hear me.

I wanted to ask the developers to turn off one of Chromie’s ultimates, just like the lava wave was turned off for Ragnaros.
This ultimate is called Slowing sands. It creates a huge slowdown zone and has no active time - it will only disappear when Chromie runs far enough away from it or cancels it herself.

On a regular map, players dynamically move around the entire map, and the effect of this ability is very limited since Chromie cannot be in all places at the same time (whoops).
However, in ARAM mode, our battlefield is always defined, like in American football. We start a battle for the center of the map (1), after which the battle flows into a bottleneck in front of the core (2), and from there the battle for the core itself (3)

Due to such combat conditions, in my opinion, the Slowing sand mechanics looks broken.
For example, chrome can block the gate (this zone gives 70% slowdown, terrible.

I understand perfectly well that ARAM cannot be balanced, perhaps this is why I like it so much (I am an avid ARAM player since 2016 on the Lost cavern map, you can check my 70% winrate Murky :smiley: )
Also, I cannot say that it is this ability that leads to inevitable victory. Chromie’s alternate ability is also deadly.
Just the Huge and endless, 70% slowdown circle so freaking annoying.