Consistent latency in HotS

Hey there. HotS have always been the game that i want to spend most of time on. However; due to latency i experience, i can’t keep it going. As a person who got used to playing with 30-40 ping, it’s a huge struggle to play with 70-80 ping especially over platinum rank. My question is, is this a type of issue which any hots
player who lives in Turkey/Middle East Asia has to deal with? As i can play overwatch, diablo, wow even destiny without a noticeable delay.

Hello Reanimation,

We are unaware of any specific issues affecting players from the locations you mentioned. Have you already tried troubleshooting steps here, basic and advanced?

If you did but without any noticeable improvement, seeing your traceroute and pathping files could help and individuate the possible cause of the issue, but please make sure you run both tests during a problematic moment - this way the results will be more accurate.

Thank you!

Feedback? Click here! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vyraneer

Hello, i experience the same thing. im playing from Turkey and in other games i have no problems like that. im trying to deal with this DELAY, CLICK DELAY, COMMAND DELAY (whatever it is) for nearly 2 years… My all friends continues to playing with 40 ms and not noticing this delay… but somehow my 50 ms destroy this game… i think, this is game engine problem and… only thing that solves this problem is… stop playing the game.