Could somebody explain the forced 50% win rate in ranked?

I’ve noticed something very strange. I have 4 accounts:

1. Masters 4-5k (50% win rate)
  2. Diamond 3 (50% win rate)
  3. Plat 4 (50% win rate)
  4. Silver 1 (50% win rate)

What is my actual ability because I can’t seem to tell. I have a 50% win rate between silver 1 and Masters 5k

1 Like

There is no proper difference between the ranks theres good players in all leagues, same goes for the bad players. Its just too mixed up and people are simply not properly spread.
There should be a colossal difference between just silver and platinum and there barely is, so its all messed up and these stats are a testament to that.

Well, i think you are totally right, i used to play in plat lvl, quit for some time did 3 placement games and put into bronz league. Now its impossible to climb back because these guys are beginners and i cant carry every game. this game is heavily team dependent. No matter how good i play, individual stats don’t matter when your teammates feed like crazy.

Playing ranked isn’t even fun anymore. As a diamond player on my main you are forced into silver as a smurf, and you just won’t get out.

Blizzard is ret@rded

Its actually pretty simple.

You have a pool of 10 players.
You pick 5 good players and 5 bad players based on their stats and performance. The algorithm can tell wich players are good and wich are bad.
Then you place 4 good players with 1 bad and 4 bad with one good.
The good team is going to win 99% of the time.
And then every you rotate the players.
This way every player gets 5 games at the winning team and 5 at the loosing one.

Just look at the stats after each match. You can tell there are 4 good players and 1 bad at the winning team and 4 bad and 1 good at the loosing one.

this is simply not true. A friend of mine smurfs with me sometimes his win rate is about 70% on silver.