Deathwing is an absolute joke

lets put this incredibly op dragon from a dead game and lets give him permanent unstoppable 40 armor and the biggest hp pool in the game also the most broken dmg ingame
10/10

4 Likes

cataclysm killed world of warcraft…

it is only right that deathwing kills hots.

3 Likes

This game’s been dead for about a year Deathwing didn’t do that blizzard did.

How can blizzard be so damn dumb to make a vulnerable character while in the air and that also can throw meteors at people, which makes impossible to get the objective in cursed hallow map if you play againts a damn DEATHWING! You cant kill it because in the air? but he can stop you all the time even if you try to grab the obj wth a full team casting? you cant even fit to the objective area because it has walls around it ? ARE YOU A FKING JOKE?

1 Like

stop being dumb plz. if 2 ppl channel on maxrange on different sites of the obj. u wont hit them both with skyfall.
ktz can stop u with fissure too and it has bigger radius, while being at spawnpoint.

5 Likes

hate to say it but im starting to hate deathwing, it’s nice I had 138k hero dmg yesterday and pwning some dudes but when your on the other team then it’s not fun at all at least qhira you could kill

1 Like

Well now you understand why DW is hated it’s fun to play with him and win but it’s a nightmare to play against him at least Qhira can be stopped.

Yeah, he is pretty much making HotS worse by just being there.

Dunno where you get he has the highest hp in the game lol. Percent dmg heroes decimate him, and his dmg is subpar outside of his fire breath. Even burst dmg heroes can take him down really fast. Only time he is a problem is if your team lacks in any kind of dmg in QP. Hell leoric can 1v1 him any day of the week. Just don’t stand in the fire.

1 Like

He is fine now and almost balanced.
But this half HoTS player base is not enough gamer skilled.
If you was so high skilled then you can kill DW easly,befor when was with first version stats!.

And other huge problem is this so strange “psychology resident non stop banned new heroes”.
And what is problem when one new heroe is non stop banned?!

I dislike so.much this so strange "resident non stop banned new heroes psychology " of this half young gamers generation.
I m agree should be ballanced.

Do you know why HoTS team devs always make new heroes OP?!
If none cant answer me correctly of this my question,then i never admin high % of this player base is not trash.

Brutalnot you are literally at the very bottom of entiry HOTS playerbase - bronze 5. It is impossible to be lower skilled than you, only those players who are also stuck in bronze 5 are equally bad.

That being said imo you shouldn’t call playerbase trash in every comment you make.

1 Like

Dodge that once, and it stops. DW is just plain stup[]d. Wouldn’t consider it game breaking. But it is a dumb feature, since it has no counter play except for wasting time.

ktz is better at it than dw

If you think you are better than me…then proof it for 1 mouth achieve from B5 to Silver 1 solo only with sreenshots.
I will wait you. Good luck! :wink:

Indeed,tell to him is dumb :slight_smile:
You are right !

"After that this half HoTS player base is not trash " (saying that to Pandagic)

I have done from bronze to master many times. Never had any problems with it. So that has been proved several times already. I actually just did it with this account - went from bronze to master with only one lose.

Just play Leoric, then Deathwing is as dangerous as hot butter

dosen’t stitches have more hp?
Plus you can’t heal or buff him