Deathwing is way too OP

He makes too much damage and have too much health.
You must be 3-4 people just to kill him.

6 Likes

I know I have the same problem there are counters to him but nobody picks those counters so we get destroyed and plus we have to deal with op dw and his team defending him like he’s a princess.

2 Likes

Deathwing isn’t OP! :slight_smile: he is just Deathwing (big boss). As a Cho’gall. If you want to kill him you have to play with your team or pick a counter :slight_smile: But if you want to be boss without your team (like in league of legends) go back to play that game :slight_smile: Heroes of the Storm is a team work game and i am happy that Deathwing is in the game already. Only imagination how will work Overmind is too OP or somebody like Amon or Old gods … OH MY GOD. I thought that Heroes of the storm is dead but i was wrong. If other bosses will be like deathwing (Old gods, Overmind, Amon …) this game will finally for fill it’s destiny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah dw is still too op needs a nerf.

2 Likes

Hes another badly designed hero.

Overtuned in QM and either banned or countered in draft.

Sick to death of this hero in 75% or more of QM. Complete CC immunity with the life total of 4 heroes combined.
I get you wanted to try something new but stacking an unprecedented amount of stats and passive abilities onto one hero with spammable spells was a very basic and poor way to go about it.

3 Likes

DW is unplayable after the nerfs…
what are the developers even thinking??
we were waiting 5 years to get to play him , and after 10 or so days they nerf him to the ground !!
GG HoTS devs !!! GG

1 Like

i hate Deathwing in this game … he totally ruined this game

5 Likes

Severe L2P issues regarding DW these days. I’ve personally found him to be an easy target to deal with when selecting more than half of the roster of heroes. I had a brawl yesterday where I annihilated a double DW team using Orphea. L2P.

3 Likes

and yesterday I had 138k hero dmg with deathwing he is fun then except when im on the receiving end…

Its fun to play against deathwing, specially after level 10 :smiley:

2 Likes

Well to some maybe he feels like an extra obstacle to overcome to me I will admit I had luck in matches where we gang up on Deathwing and kill him but most of the time my team never knows what to do with him and it feels like extra pressure being on the receiving end of it.

that is the reason for the DW trouble…
if our team stands near and tries kill it without constantly kiting and moving around, DW getes a lot of heal from his damage, and can do good damage eif you stay stil, his damage is reeally good, but his abilities have a 1 or 2 seconds delay before they trigger, and the animation can tell you which one he is hitting.

with time, he will just be a useless hero who no one takes :slight_smile:
unless they decrease the delay timee, and may b reeduce damage to balance

with time, he will just be a useless hero who no one takes :slight_smile:

He already is :slight_smile:

Thanks to every whiner who were crying about “how dw is op”. Now he is piece of <you know what, but it’s censored because we are little kids and we can’t use bad words>. Thank you very much guys.

2 Likes

or have max hp damage and dodge his slow abilities ?

well i dont agree and i find him to be balanced so pls no one ask for nerfs or buffs :slight_smile:

1 Like

he is ok… but not balanced perfectly…
the destroyer form is far more powerful then the world breaker form…

im expecting some nerfs to destroyer form, and some buffs to world breaker form ,

it should be such, that the player needs to shift between the 2 forms in game…
not just stick to one form and play,

Sometimes I’m using world breaker form when I have 20% Hp left and 40 sec to dragonflight. Especially W in world breaker is useless. It does absolutely no dmg. It looks cool and maybe that is purpose of that ability :smiley:

1 Like

to be honest, everything DW does looks cool, the devs really put some serious effort in tht hero.

But some adjustments are expected, as under performing talents are always buffed :slight_smile:

I just hate how he can disrupt objective capture forever and from safety

I just hate how he can disrupt objective capture forever and from safety

I like it… it gives 20-40 seconds for DW’s allies to get to objective.

It’s has more strategy and balance than Kel’Thuzad who has unlimited ult or overpowered combination with second ult that can kill all team… just look at it: (at 7:18)

I think this game is very unbalanced (and very difficult to balance) and there will always be useless heroes like Probius and overpowered like Kel’Thuzad or Qhira. But imo DW is not a problem here.