Deathwing releasing soon?

Don’t champs normally come out 2 weeks after a tease?

They said releasing with the first major patch after blizzcon, peoples assumption is at the end of the fall event

Yeah, makes sense that it would December 3rd for several reasons:

• It’s the date where The Scarlet Heist (Fall Event) and the current Storm League Season ends.
  • It was mentioned at BlizzCon that the Nexus Anomalies are meant to happen in-between Seasons (just as the previous 2018 and 2019 Gameplay Updates have).
  • It was said at BlizzCon that the PTR would hit “in a couple of weeks” - and given that the Nexus Anomalies (Experience Orbs) was part of the same playable version that had Deathwing, it makes sense that this refers to the same.

A release of December 3rd would, usually, mean that the PTR would begin on Monday, November 25th - in a little under 2 weeks from now.

1 Like

aba awaits the dragon of destruction impatiently. preferable clone target detected.

Deathwing cant be affected/targetted by ally abilities -> no hat or clone target

1 Like

I think they should have realeased him week or two after Blizzcon, when hype was on highest level since months.

There was a chance that some WoW players would join Hots to play as Deathwing. But on 3rd December I’m afraid none of them will remember about it :confused:

Anyway, I hope that DW will be realeased 3rd December this year

1 Like

Well I think the hero just wasn’t ready yet and I prefer them to release him in a more balanced state. I’m guessing that they want to do everything right with him, since he’s the most requested hero of all time.
Imagine if they would’ve waited until this week to tease him, with no new hero shown at Blizzcon - so many people would’ve got upset and disappointed.

He will - on the PTR right now.

Yep :slight_smile:
He is so well designed… everyone was saying it’s impossible to make him as a character in dragon form. I had some concept myself how to do it, but Blizz did it way better that I was thinking.

4th dec … where is deathwing?

1 Like