Didnt Receive Level 10 Boost

Hello,
my account is 4 years old.I recently logged in to play with friends.Reached player Level 10,get a reward,the boost,but it isnt either in my collections or active.
Greeting,Mac

Were you recruited by someone before you were level five?

Based on what is written here in the Heroes of the Storm section

Accounts are ineligible to receive recruitment rewards if they are above and possible already at level five when they were recruited

Hello,
no,the recruiting system wasnt there when i last played,and i wasnt recruited recently.

You have to be recruited at level five or below to receive Recruit A Friend rewards which are:

• Raynor
  • A 5-day Boost
  • Sylvanas (When you reach level ten in player level)
  • A Portait (When you reach level ten in player level)

You can always check if you have been recruited using the dedicated button on your friendlist when you are in game

Also as noted here:

“Rewards are only awarded in the game region where the initial recruitment took place. For example, if a player in the Americas sends a recruitment link to players in Europe, the recruits will not receive rewards unless they also play in the Americas”

Hello, I have receuited a friend on the same region (europe) and none of us got any of the rewards indicated. My username is FoRsaKeN #1455 and my friend’s is Sassano #1160. The recruitment link was : https://battle.net/recruit/FL6GRB7W8M

Which level was your friend when he got recruited by you?

Only player level five or below are eligible for the rewards

Please provide visual evidence

I have a screenshot of the e-mail I sent him showing the date, but not able to copy it. If it suffices, kindly let me know how to send it across.

Yes, he was below level 5. In fact, he hadn’t started playing until he used the link.

And you are sure he was playing on the same account you recruited him on?

There is a way to find out for sure

Open your friend-list from within the game

There should be a dedicated button that will show you people you have recruited and if they have hit level ten

Was he your first and only recruit?

You should have received a special portrait just for recruiting him

Four successful recruits that reach level ten will grant you access to the Vulture Mount

You may take screenshots from within the game using the Print Screen button on the keyboard

The images should be located at:

C:\Users\(Your Username Here)\Documents\Heroes of the Storm\Screenshots

You may upload them to:

https://imgur.com/

But as only qualified users are able to post links I advise you to use Preformatted text like this for links

You may also take screenshots from outside of the game using the Print Screen button

But you must go into a software like Microsoft Paint and manually paste it using CTRL+V and then save that image

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt response. I shall follow these steps and revert back in several hours as I currently lack access to the game.

1 Like

Hello, there is no dedicated space in-game for my recruits. He is my first and only invite and nothing in the game indicates that I recruited anyone. Yes, he used the same account that he is currently playing on. No portraits received from recruitment. Is there a way to check historical actions both on my account and his? The website gave him a “check” confirmation after he used the link.

Something definitely went wrong for you then

Had you successfully recruited someone you would see them

The dedicated button is located here in this picture:

http://i.imgur.com/fvLAtpE.jpg

And your recruits would appear like this:

http://i.imgur.com/lKd5znq.jpg

I suggest that you and your friend try doing this again with a new account

All he has to do is be signed in and use your recruitment link from a browser

And then click the button shown in the first picture FROM WITHIN THE GAME to confirm that recruitment was successful before attempting to go higher than level five

There is NO OTHER WAY to truly confirm whether recruitment was successful other than this

Your friend will receive Raynor and Sylvanas for free so I feel that the trouble may be worth it

1 Like