Disconnected players

A.I. (disconnected players) are now on the base on default. You have to ping them. That’s not working, it’s bad design, please make it so A.I. works by itself.
And please, make a much worse punishment for disconnected players, because I get them literally every game, I’m tired playing with bots. Make disconnected players play 10 games with the previously disconnected players. Make this punishment immediate, without warning and stuff, 1 disconnect = 10 punishments

1 Like

It is weird that so many people have disconnects. I believe most of them don’t troll or AFK on purpose, but something is wrong with the servers. Lately, since last patch, I see more AI.
Yesterday I played about 10 games and saw disconnects in 4 out of 10 games:

• Cassia disconnected mid game, managed to reconnect before we crushed enemy core (somehow we won this). She said sorry connection issue.
  • E. T. C. disconnected and rexonnected a 1-2 seconds later. This happned about once per minute. I am impressed that he didn’t flip and went afk, but endured this whole game, because it must have been really annoying.
  • Karazhim disconnected in a brawl after 1 min. He didn’t reconnect. No reason to think he is a troll, but maybe went AFK because he didn’t like to heal. But not sure. He didn’t write anything in chat so it’s only an assumption.
  • I played with a friend and we both had a crazy lag spike of 5 seconds in the exact same moment. Wr have the same wifi provider, but live 200km apart. I didn’t notice any problem with my wifi though.

These are just some examples of yesterday. But you see almost every second game something similar happens and you are stuck with AI for some time or the rest of the game. I even had games this week where I was stuck with 2 AI on my team.
Sucks when all die and AI chill in base and nobody can ping them. At least make them pingable during death timer.

This makes me believe, when I won, enemies had AI for aome time. When I lose, I blame AI. Matchmaking doesn’t seem to matter. People complain about 50% winrate MM, when it clearly is irrelevant, because only thing that matters is, wich team is stuck with AI.

Edit: bullet points

Yee there should be a change ,but a think it should be more in a way of balancing the game when someone leave,. Everyone is talking about the people who leave. What about all of the players that stay. Award them for finishing when others left.
The A.I. change is bad should be reworked again.

1 Like

Its been 2 weeks i made a post about this and its still not resolved. What a joke.

Also put Elite AI cause all the others are useless.

Now not only it stay base default, when you ping it just run around you and from time to time ( aka every 3 min) it click a spell.

What a joke.

Before at least it was making something, now its just 4v5 the whole game.
At least don’t penalise more the team getting the AI.
Why are you doing this? Seriously…

There is a different topic on this. But Blizzard dosen’t care and are so clueless about the game. If they cared and actualy knew about this game, they wouldn’t have changed the AI to this garbage we have new. You have to be a speciel level of $tupid to think this AI is good or incompetent