Discussion Poll: Which hero you've wanted to come to HoTS?

Hello, since Mei is comming out to Hots(about 95% sure) I wanted to see what the community thinks because there is a lot of back and forth with the current hero choice, on twitter especially.

Poll:strawpoll.me/20350666

So I made a poll just tick on the Blizz IP you’ve wanted a hero from and submit it. You can leave here a comment why you’ve wanted that specific hero from which ever Blizz IP. Please all be civil and respectful of each other.

For me it was a matter of playstyle rather than universe. I expected an unorthodox healer like Moira or possibly Adria, or a brand new stealth hero like Tosh or Sombra. And yet we do lack mobile tanks with a lot of cc, so Mei is more than ok, especially if she won’t be as hard to kill as other tanks.

Tosh and BOB (oops I mean Ashe).

In addition to the character you’d like to see, what abilities would they have? :thinking:

Anything as long as it isn’t overwatch, maybe Master Chief?

Lich king Bolvar would be nice, or Tirion.

Tirion could have wake of ashes for his Q, which would be similar to jaina’s cone of cold, except it would do fire dmg,

For his W, he could have a small shield that heals back a percentage of the damage he took during the uptime of the ability.

His E, could be a small range single target strike, similar to templar’s verdict in world of warcraft.

Ult 1. should be an ability similar to Shield of Vengence, where he gets a huge amount of shield that explodes for the amount of damage it prevented once it gets destroyed , or once the shield ends.

Ult 2. could be something we haven’t seen before, like something similar to Divine Steed, where Tirion would mount up, and could use abilities and basic attacks without dropping of the mount.
I think he could be a fun character to play.
Also please buff or rework uther, hes in a really bad place and is not fun to play nor play against. :frowning:

Yeah Bolvar would be bangers.
Like Shadowlands is like 3 months away, but I like to see some wow champions from wotlk or from Shadowlands.
I realy like Bolvar, Tyrande rework: one of her ult would be like change to her night warrior state for the rest of the game and gain new abilities.

I need new Sylvanas skins, like the new look of her.
I need more tauren heros, because Taurens are masterrace.

Hamuul Runetotem, Gamon, Mayla / Huln Highmountain, Baine, I can say a lot of characters I need, but Yeah we will never get as many heroes like 2-3 years ago.

Sombra. Just to have the amazing Carolina Ravvasa’s voice on the nexus.

It’s funny I see Moira and Sombra coming up because I have wanted them in Heroes for a long time. I have even imagined some concepts for them. They are a bit old but you could tell me what you think of them! =)

https://hots.heroeshearth.com/concepts/heroes/cdrk/moira/
https://hots.heroeshearth.com/concepts/heroes/cdrk/sombra/

I put sooo much thought into this when I did it! x)
I hope u find it amusing if nothing else ahah

could you bring genral warfield ?
or maneroth (i hope i spell it right) becuse we have almost 1 hero from bruning legion ( mal’ganis)

When I was playing Overwatch I always played Symmetra because I loved her playingstyle but I guess it will never happen that she comes to Heroes Of The Storm?