Error when connecting EU server

Same here, when I’ve finally logged in no friends… But actually couldn’t log in for 30 min straight now. :frowning:

I can connect to hearthstone eu after a few difficulties, but not HOTS :frowning:
Glad its under investigation. Sad it ruined my day off-games :smiley:

HI,

I did a quick test with traceroute from my computer (As both me and my friend also experiences problems and both lives in sweden). According to the traceroute there is no problem for atleast ICMP to get to the server (my guess is that it should be 185.60.112.157).
When i log into the American servers and then try to log into the Eu servers it starts working, with the exception i cant see my friends anymore. This indicates there should not be any directly problem with the IP traffic either as we now is playing ranked games.
As it works (logging in to EU servers) after we log into the US server i suspect there might be some routing problems in your routing tables perhaps? Maybe the routing tables get updated after we login to the US servers and then Permits our IP to the Login server.
This is just a thought from not a guy working with this kind of complex solutions as you have, but may be some good input?

Literally the same problem here. It started yesterday and as I could get in after a few hours, it is impossible today. It’s unbelievable. After searching and going through numerous “fixes” it still doesn’t work and it looks like it’s an issue from a while ago as well. Get ur peanuts together blizzard. I cannot even make a ticket nor have any live support. This is how your game dies unless it gets some love.

As I launch battlenet it places me in a queue,after 2 minutes of waiting it lets me select the game and click play. But it shows me as offline and I can not change that status to anything else. It also shows nobody in my friend list( 0 friends). After clicking play to launch the game,it fails to connect me several times in a row. Once I finally get through the loading screen,again my friend list is unpopulated. A friend whom im trying to play with is online but i can not find him,not even on the list of players in General enGB chat. I can not see the messages he sends in general chat,nor can he see mine (we were exchanging this info through whattsup since we were unable to connect in game) How do we fix this issue?