[EU] WolfLAN - Recruitment

WolfLAN gaming is a casual and competitive community, and we are currently working on expanding our Heroes of the Storm pack!

What can we offer?

We host regular gatherings to try and engage our community members, which also gives you a chance to get to know the other members even better.

Active and friendly members.

A custom coded website/Discord bot combo.

Where possible, we support our members by enabling them to create competitive teams and utilise our wide, varying skill base of our members to offer coaching, graphics design and anything else that you might need.

What do we want from you?

A desire to be active in the community.

You must be over 16 years of age.

A microphone.

Be friendly and respectful towards each other.

If you’re interested in joining us and our HotS section, come pop by using our website at www.wolflan.com

Or you can join directly using https://discord.gg/MFuSemZ

It’ll be awesome to see you around, feel free to ping me if you do hop into the discord channel! I’ll be going by the name Mano :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for some people who might interested in some TL at some point :o got a couple of people interested would be awesome to have a full team!

Personally a flex player, currently looking to main warrior.

I’m interested in joining for some TL plays… Hero league is all just full of salt and really ruining my playing experience, How active is the HoTs Community?

Hi I would like to join the Hots section, the discord link does not work and I get a weird error when I try to apply on the site. Hope you are still active in Hots?

It’s pretty active, we have gatherings once a week but people play daily apart from them. Also we try to follow the “more sugar less salt” rule, so we are friendly and active bunch ^^

It would be awesome if you guys update the discord link

Just add me on discord Lycan#1337 and I can send you an invite.

I can’t edit the post, but you can either dm Lycan or me (Mano#4978) on discord and we will send you the invite link.
Also if you join the community you will need an introduction to our community rules. You can get one by tagging @Community Guides in the applicants channel.
Hope to see you there! ^^

Yeah either one of us would be fine, apparently I completely forgot to reply to this however yeah just add one of us and we can get you in ^^ Its abit harder to reach me on these forum posts compared to discord.