Failed to connect to voice services

Hi, every time i login ingo HOTS i get “Failed to connect to voice service”. I tried every thing reinstalled the game no luck. Then made a clean reinstall of windows 10 pro and the game, with all the drivers and latest bios version, tried to use a hotspot from my phone to eliminate router settings issues, but still no luck.
Please help this is the only game i play and the problem is on for mopre than a month now.

Have you checked the windows 10 privacy settings per chance? It can be that these block the application from being able to use voice chat:

• Choose settings
  • Click Privacy
  • Swap tho the microphone tab
  • Ensure “Allow apps to access your microphone” is on

*note You may need to add Heroes of the Storm to your list of programs allowed to add below this option and also enable it.

Cheked the program has permissions to use the mic. Plus in the setting of the game when i test the mic is working, it just can`t connect to the service.

Same thing here, I also confirm that permissions have been given (not solving the issue) and that this happens only on 1 of my 2 accounts.

Heya Nussferatu,

This would be an indicator that you likely have voice chat disabled one of your accounts either under Parental Controls or Privacy settings. You can edit these on your account management page.

This thread is rather old, i’ll close this for now however if you have any issues yourself, please create a new thread of your own.