Fatal error every few seconds

Since the last update a few days back I started getting fatal error crashes, first it only waso nce at the beginning of the match now it happens every 30-90 seconds after relaunching the game.
I’ve tried repairing and reinstalling both the App (which crashes too when HotS crashes) and HotS completly, aswell as updating all drivers.
I played HotS for 3 Years now without any problems and the same time this started I had problems with SC2 getting visual bugs like stretching models before the screen turns black, tabbing in and out resolves this though for a few minutes, no other game suffers from this Problem.

E4AED7B7-3838-4AE5-BB0A-DEDDD1BA45BB
This is the fatal error code if it is of any Help

Hello IgnaZ,

Please try these steps here to get the crash issue sorted.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Hello Kiemmaki,

Sadly nothing resolved the problem, tried all the advanced troubleshootings, my system isn’t overheating, nothing is overclocked and the memory wasn’t damaged.

Since this problem first appeared after a Battlenet client update and only affects blizzard games I guess there is something in there that causes problems with my system, reinstalling it on different partitions also didn’t help.

1 Like

I have the same issue here, sometimes the game will run fine for hours others it will just crash constantly for no reason even just logging into the game. the majority of crashes occur just as a match is about to start.

Hello IgnaZ,

I am sorry it didn’t help you. Could you please post a DXDiag and MSInfo here? If the data is too big to be posted on the forum directly, you can use a page like pastebin.com and post the link to it here then.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Same here. Totally unplayable. It started after that patch with reworked kerrigan and brightwing, and before that i didnt have any tech. issues with hots whatsoever.
I tried 32x client instead of 64x, and most of the times it worked fine. But with latest patch , same crashes back here again. For example, latest errorcode - 0DA4931C-F15B-4228-AE50-1A02907F250C.
Yes,i tried everything from your troubleshooting tips, didn help.

Hello AcidDream,

The 32 bit client is not supported anymore as of with the latest patch. Your error seems to be coming from an access violation. Please try all of these steps here

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?