Fatal Error when going into loot section of HOTS

15/10/2018
So, I just finish a quick play match in heroes of the storm as Varian Wrynn. I complete quests as the match finished for playing some classes in a row, I see I get a Lootbox but before I’m able to click it the game gives a fatal error. I shrug it off and click re-open where I’m greeted with all my data gone. Luckily after re-opening the game after that, I have my stuff back. I try going into the loot section again, and the game crashes giving me another fatal error. Again the same thing after pressing reopen and reopening it again. Tried it once more after that and now I come to the forums.
If anybody can help Here’s the fatal error code:

68A0E26B-2DF5-470E-9B3C-9EF3E17E1944
Thanks.

Hello Loxicarus12,

I am sorry to hear about your issue. Please try the steps from this article here to get this sorted.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Sadly, that didn’t work. All other programmes are shut down, I had no overlays on the programme, I used the repair tool and updated all drivers. Seems like no luck. I played this on my system before but nothing like this happened. I played another match earlier and the game crashed again while trying to show a lootbox I just gained.
Thanks for the help though.