For 11551 times HoTS team devs rework trait Abathur to be revealed in mini map

His trait must be rewored to be revealed in mini map in every 3 mins for 2,3 sec.
many times i did suggested that,none lisent up.
He is still so good,and help a lot.
If be killed few times,would be better.
And this will be challenge for players.

And how do you imagine this will help you if he can burrow to completely different part of the map every time you expose him on minimap?

Abathur is constantly exposed to the enemy team. If you want to counter abathur learn to play a hero like nova or medivh and get free kills for your team by killing him every time he respawns. Abathur is very weak, what makes him strong is people don’t know how to counter him. With map awareness and appropriate hero you can deny his entire game.

this trait reveal rework will help …
and i play from 5 years,and i didnt see none search him or try out to kill Abathur,no matter with what counter heroe…even Mediv or Nova,or Zeratul,or combination with Mediv,Zul Djin, or all heroes with global dmg ability.

hey dude,do you undertand when i did said “i play from open beta and none search or try to kill him”?! Can you undertand that??!

No ,look so,you know only know how to be killed of theory,NOT in practic,maybe you did try out many times,but i not believe you to kill Abathur with high %.!
That why dont try to think.
Thinkig is not for you.
Stats data from player base is…" 1 % try out to be killed" .
Next time support my idea.

To be honest I do not understand 90% of what you have written, but as I understand your idea I will not support it, because I don’t like it, besides it seems you are trying to insult me. Abathur is already permanently revealed because of his trait.

You playing since beta changes nothing here. If after playing for 5 years you are getting denied by abathur it is not a reason to ask for nerfs for him.