Freezes, spikes and disconnects in menu and in-game

Hello there.

A couple of days ago I’ve encountered with a strange problem: the game lags hard not even in-game, but also in menus. When I try playing, I just have an unplayable slide-show. The only thing that helps is rebooting my PC. I didn’t have such problem before, I haven’t done anything to my PC or game so I don’t know where’s it coming from.
I tried launching 32-bit client, changing settings, doesn’t help.

Specs:
Intel i7-2600k 3.4 GHz
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
16 GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit

1 Like

Hello cybee,

If you keep getting disconnected, please follow the steps mentioned in our Troubleshooting Connection and Latency Issues article, including the advanced troubleshooting if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

I have the same problem, and it sure as hell has nothing to do with my net or connection. As soon as the event ended and some mini-patch rolled out, it became unplayable. Tried what I’ve seen regarding these problems, literally everything, nothing worked. The game had no problem for more than a year, now its unplayable, no fps, cant rejoin, even the menu lags, as Cybee said. Now it has all these. Btw unrelated, but my Hearthstone is unplayable too, unless I delete cache before I start the game every time. I know the problem, and cant do anything with it either. But Hots worked so far, its just out of the blue, literally. Didnt install anything over the past days.

1 Like

This started going on with me too. HOTS was running smooth with all graphics maxed out but now its unplayable. Everything freezes. Nothing has changed on my pc, nothing else installed besides this new version of battlenet. Whats going on???