Friends list disappeared

this is honeslty incredible…its days and still you didnt fix it

I confirm that the friends list does not work properly yet. I see only friends that I added many years ago in HotS, but not recently (about 1 year maybe?) added ones. The Battlenet app shows them all.

This issue still seems to be live, and it hit me too. Any news on this?

Same problem Friends visible on app, cant message them on app and invisible in game.

Yep same problem again.

Same issue here today

I’m having the same issue in 2023. I have a MAC computer which hopefully has nothing to do with it. I see my friends online in battlenet but when I log into the game, many people are missing off my list. They are also not incognito, etc. When i whisper them, it says they’re not online after each message although we keep responding to each other in game back and forth. It’s annoying.

Please do not necro old posts. If you are experiencing an issue and there are no currently active posts detailing your issue, please create a new post with the issue listed in the title and the details of what you are experiencing in the post. This post was from 2019 and was due to a specific issue that was addressed at that time. Whatever is happening now to cause it is something new.