Game lost connection while picking heroes in Ranked

Game lost connection while picking heroes in Ranked and i got punished! I just worked whole week to rank up a little…game just froze i couldn’t pick my hero but i could hear the timer going down, then message appeared on screen said ‘connecting…" i was back in the game but all enemy team and my team choices were blank! My teammates whispered me what’s going on they cant invite me and game says im in game already! I couldn’t even quit the game with normal ways, i had the ping open and i didnt see even one time out my ping was ~90! all the menus turned blank and grayed out, so i had to force close from Task Manager and when I was back i lost so much rank points that if i lose just one ill be demoted! this is not fair i am o frustrated I just can’t go in game anymore i get really sad and angry all those efforts and wins flashing right before my eyes…so truly unfair…they should really stop punishing people for their technical issues this was the last straw for me, or they should acknowledge it was their fault and give back the hard earned rank points! I went in every possible support page to contact them directly but most of them directs me in forums only one report bug page was my hope and it say "404 not found’!!! srsly!!!

2 Likes

two days was 3 times disconnect on the draft and I got -1800
палец#21286

wo days was 3 times disconnect on the draft and I got -1800

whoaa thats lot of points…

Same here. I was on promotinig game silver 5 to 4. At picking stage game kicked me now i have a leaver status. This is annoying DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Also you blocked all ticket system and directing people to this useless forums. Giving ridicilious and useless answers and repating them like a robot. You people should do something about these games and you should do something better. I spend hours to get some points and I lost half of it for NO REASON!. I want my points back. If this blls.h continues I have to delete one of my favourite game. Because you people turning it into a garbage. HEAR THIS AND DO SOMETHING!

1 Like

idk is this bug or not ,but i pick my hero waiting for other they selected same hero and game just froze ,and goodbay points this is dumb thing why take my points ofc sometimes u get dc just make time 10 mim time punishment or something else keep losing lot of points for nothing at top of that i need to play 4 qm that i dont wnat to :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like