Gazlowe rework thoughts and feedback

Im lvl 60 Gazlowe. Used to be very successfull with him and knew how to push, handle teamfights and use combo. He was very different and unique.

I’ve played since alpha and im a huge fan of this game, but every time i read something about a rework I just get worried rather than excited. It’s usually a rework of hero that has a good kit and balanced, rather then one that has a bad synergy in its kit or feels boring to play,

This rework completly changed his playstyle. The size of the bomb can barely fit a pack of minions and the lazer cant poke the enemy player you are laning against. Not to mention its low dmg that does nothing but heals you for a small amount.

I’ve tried different builds from the new rework and the AA build aint working caus hes too squishy to get in there. Also the abilities does so little damage now there are no burst what so ever. The poke is also completly gone no matter what build you play and everything is just so underwhelming, smaller and deals less dmg.

How would you now lane against a decent naz, zagara or any range for that matter, the waveclear is much worse and the poke is gone, which makes you a 0 threat.

It’s pretty sad the devs are trying to place him in roles and playstyles that’s alrdy in the game instead of keeping his unique style.

Please revert these changes, implement a new hero with this new Gaz kit instead.

I’ve talked to alot of friends i play with about these changes and everyone feels the same. Against competent players he is horrible.

1 Like

Im sure 100% that youre playing him as old gazlowe instead of playing like the new one.