Got To Keep The Community Clean And Fun For Everyone

“GTKTCCAFFE”

I’ve tirelessly been reporting toxicity and AFK players, so much so that it’s become a community service. I’ve weeded out so many AFK players that I haven’t encountered a single cretin in weeks. Once again HOTS is playable and fun for everyone, I don’t expect much more than a simple stimpack.

To the last remaining dev at Blizzard I now trust that this issue is resolved.

(Satire please don’t lampoon me)

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more GTKTCCAFFE, I would also like to request my stimpack.
It has been so tiring putting in all this effort to clean up the community from all these AFKs

3 Likes

Please single remaining dev add a second stimpack to the order, make that 1 stimpack for each month of our community service - that’s a 365 day stimpack we’re owed.

2 Likes

I have never seen a more honorable cause in my life. Its about time we kicked off this crusade with a bang.

4 Likes

Guys, I’ve just set up a Patreon and Just Giving page for the cause. Please print out the form linked below and take it into work, school or any other wholesome community you are engaged in. Please ensure everyone donates Stims directly to Gecko.

I’ve uploaded the form to imgur. I can’t link it, because Blizzard supports China and all forms of Communism, but if you search for GTKTCCAFFE you should find it.

We should all strive to keep our communities clean. I think this cause reaches out and transcends this game.

EDITED: To remove “church” as a wholesome community suggestion.

1 Like

u r wrong they r afk because they r tilt and gave up. games dont last long anyway behaviour like that is unacceptable.

1 Like

Am I? Lets see… you play QM and in 3rd minute your teamplayer died 3 times, another 2 times and not even one think about soak.
You still would be interested in loosing next 15 mins of your life?
I prefere open the book and read some, then loose my time in that clownfiesta.
Sorry but that is how it is lad.

To be fair early game is quite irrelevant. In almost every map you can be loosing first 20 mins and then make comeback and finnish the game within minute.

2 Likes

Your point of view is incorrect. There is something in the game what is called “metagame”. Each hero in HOTS has his “best impact momentum” in early, mid or late game. It depends on when it comes, in that fase of the game they will shine the most.
That is why old HGC team was taking heroes compositions basting not only on enemy draft, but on their momentum" as well.
In “metagame” you don’t want 4 early heroes, because you will loose the edge on 10-13 level and the enemy whoose heroes will enter most impactfull fase will trash you then.

Not understanding of that often ends in situation as you said; “We had winning all the time, but lost one TF in the end. They took fort, keep and nexus then”.

Of course there are heroes that peak at different times. Your idea has nothing to do with possibility of comeback tho. You can make comeback at later game without having 5 late game heroes.

You can think it like this: your enemy is leading early and mid game. You manage to get bot fort but rest of lanes are full buildings for enemy. You teamgank enemy hero and go straight to bot boss. Now depending on enemy team they might do several different options but one can be for example contest boss and get teamwiped and your team wins the game. They might also have 1-2 players who overextend just enough for your team to get the kills while they defend boss and push at their keep.

So you are wrong - even if enemy got better lategame setup it is possible to make comeback by making right calls. Important lesson

I didn’t say you cant make comeback. I just said that a lot of stories like “we had that game for all he time and lose it” are from not understanding of heroes mechanics.

Comeback itself is very good option in the game. It makes sense to stay in game, not leave it in 3rd minute - like in LoL.

1 Like

Easy answer: l2p as in learn to post and also l2r as in learn to read as the original poster said: “(Satire please don’t lampoon me)”

Also people can’t be tired of a clownfiesta in the first 2-3 mins of the game where this joke is referring to.

Don’t comment on things you don’t understand, while making assumptions that are true about you but not for others.

1 Like