Handling Overwatch Heroes

So since Tracer got buffed because apparently players had too much fun with her not being around, I have found a simple solution to this problem and I’d like to leave this feedback to let Blizzard know whats going on.

If I see a Tracer in the enemy team I will just leave the game. I will not waste 30 minutes with a frustrating game. 4 people will have to play with a bot and they will have an awful game. This is not my doing, its Blizzards and Blizzard can fix it.

Its not the numbers that are the problem its the general design and toolkit of Tracer. She doesnt belong in this game. Overwatch Heroes destroyed HotS.

2 Likes

Cheers to that B!

Tracer Mains - No Brains.

Blizzard pls delete Overwatch from this gaem.

3 Likes

honestly? no this is still you doing the leaving. if you dont like a game mechanic don’t play the game. you leaving is purely your choice and you should get banned over it. but to be perfectly honest yes some champions really should get a nerf or 2… just realise that if you dislike a certain mechanic of a game, you should probably not be playing that game. or at least avoid that mechanic where possible. and i get it, you like the game and hate tracer, but you leaving is still you being a douchebag to 9 other players.