Hanzo's Q talent need change

When enemy team has Abathur u cant complete Q build cuz u can’t even reach him even when u find him u gonna die for 1 stack, can u just change talent for we must hit heroes multiple time and get range increase also 100 more damage, im the one who cant play with w build, i just cant how many times i have tried, i just cant, i did 100000 and more damage to heroes when i have played with q build, but now i just do 45000 damage with w build i don’t care Blizzard how Pros play I don’t care i want to play Hanzo and u can just make him more famous around players, when u change Q build. I don’t wanna damage increase i just wanna Q build change when i have Abathur in enemy team i can play, I can’t play anymore Hanzo because of Aba, maybe it’s funny but I can’t, W build is very hard for me yeah there is players who can play but i don’t care i want to play with Q build like i did before! thanks

You don’t go Q build in that case… It’s that simple…

1 Like

Yeah give Redemption a chance instead

Same problem is with Zul’s lvl 1 quest, Headhunter. Sometimes you just can’t complete it due to i.e. Aba as you mentioned.

As mentioned by others, you just don’t pick that kind of talents in these situations.

2 Likes

Well Headhunter isn’t that big of a problem even if enemy team has an Abathur

As long as Abathur isn’t hiding at the Hall of Storms all game you can just Twin Cleave him from a distance even if he is behind walls while he has Symbiote activated

Guillotine can also be used for this purpose and it will pretty much take Abathur out in one hit if Zul’jin’s health is low enough

With Hanzo you have great range with Q but you just don’t have that survival capability Zul’jin does

Having a Medivh scout out Abathur’s location in advance can really help you if these talents are something you’re obsessed with

yep i have Zul 19 lvl but it is not a big problem for me i just pick another talent which gives spell power and attack damage, but Hanzo’s situation is different he has not self sustain and u must play lucky with your skills, in Zul’s situation he is strong hero with self sustain and many more options.

So don’t pick Hanzo when enemy has Aba if you absolutely have to pick Q talents due to your inability to adapt. Or if it’s QM pair with Aba player so enemy cannot have him. The quest is fine as is.

2 Likes

A truly skilled Hanzo can still get that level one Target Practice quest done anyway

As long as Abathur isn’t invulnerable in Hall of Storms for the whole game hitting him three times isn’t going to be impossible

Using your Sonic Arrow wisely would really help here

Teamwork is key here

Work together with a friend to find out where he is and ask for help when completing that quest

You don’t have to do everything alone

Honestly though

Why not just give Redemption a try if you aren’t good with Scatter Arrow builds?

All you have to do is not die and hit enemy heroes with basic attacks

1 Like