Hello blizzard thank u so much

I know. you will not do anything again. You will not give the required penalties to players who make spam. and so we won’t be able to play the games we love. Thank you very much for not doing anything. we also can’t reach you and leave no platform to tell you about your mistakes. The area is full of your jokes.

Dear Blizzard, Heroes of the Storm is one of my most played games, that tells a lot because i only play good games. I have constructive feedback that can make your good game even better = In ranked games, put something like, you have to own 10 characters who are on lvl 5 then and only then you can play ranked that leaves most players who are really interested playing, because if everyone can play ranked when starting playing Hots, there is a lot of troll/afkers, quitters and whiners. Thank you and keep up the good work.

I think you’re not that right about it. because they are still not doing anything, there is not much to say about them especially in quick matches. I also think that discrimination is made on servers. There is a lot of difference in matches especially between eu and us servers.