Hero Idea: Skarn

Name: Skarn

Title: Herald of Terror

Role: Ranged Assassin

Abilities:

Trait (D): Touch of Terror: Every 5th Basic Attack inflicts Fear on the target for 0.5 seconds, causing the target to run away from Skarn.

Scathing Fear (Q): Launch a beam in the target direction, dealing X damage to enemies hit. 8 Second Cooldown. 50 Mana.

Fight and Flight (W): Grants Skarn 25% Movement Speed and can use Basic Attacks while moving. Lasts 3 seconds. 10 Second Cooldown. 60 Mana.

Nightmare Scream (E): Skarn screams, reducing the damage dealt of nearby enemies by 25% for 3 seconds. 15 Second Cooldown. 80 Mana.

Ultimate Abilities:
Gift of Horror: Grants a targeted ally Hero a limited effect of untalented Touch of Terror, causing each 5th Basic Attack to fear an enemy for 0.5 seconds. Can be triggered 3 times before fading. 80 Mana. 50 Second Cooldown.

Demonphobia: After 1 second, Skarn unleashes a bolt of fear from his front, rear and sides. After 1 more second, unleash four bolts in the diagonal directions from Skarn. Enemies hit take X damage every second for 3 seconds and are Feared for the duration.

Talents:
Level 1:
Petrification: Touch of Terror Slows affected enemies by 20% for 2 seconds.

Crippling Fear: Enemies hit by Scathing Fear are Slowed by 20% for 2 seconds. Every hero hit refunds 10 Mana.

Focused Fright: Increases the range of Scathing Fear. If 2 enemy Heroes are hit, reduce the cooldown to 4 seconds.

Chasing Fear: Increase Movement Speed bonus of Flight and Fright to 50% and increase its duration by 1 second.

Level 4:
Terror Eruption: Fight and Flight grants a shield that absorbs X damage for 3 seconds that knocks back enemies after it is expires or breaks.

Wail of Horror: Increase range of Nightmare Scream by 1.5 and increases duration by 1 second.

Advancing Dread: If two enemy Heroes or more are hit by Nightmare Scream, Touch of Terror is triggered by every Basic Attack for 2 seconds. Every bonus Hero hit increases the duration by 0.5 seconds.

Level 7:
Feed on Fear: Every time Skarn Fears an enemy Hero, he is healed for 5% of his maximum Health.

Doom Grip: Enemy Heroes hit by Scathing Fear are pulled towards Skarn.

Widespread Panic: Scathing Fear unleashes two smaller beams in a fork formation in front of Skarn. Smaller beams do not benefit from talents and increases Mana cost by 20.

Level 10: See Ultimate Abilities.

Level 13:
Pure Fright: Activate to Fear the target enemy Hero for 2 seconds. 90 Second cooldown. Every time Skarn Fears an enemy Hero, the cooldown is reduced by 0.75.

Path of Screams: Increases duration of Touch of Terror to 1 second. Fight and Flight now allows Skarn to pass through enemies while the effect is active. Quest!: Run through 10 Heroes affected by Touch of Terror. Reward: Gain 25% increased Attack Speed and 10 Armour.

Dread Inspiration: Allies within the range of Nightmare Scream gain 10% Movement Speed, doubled for allied Heroes. Does not affect Skarn.

Level 16:
Fear of the Dark: If Skarn Fears the same enemy Hero 3 times within 10 seconds, their vision is reduced by 90% for 2 seconds. This effect has a 45 Second cooldown.

Fear of Helplessness: If Skarn Fears the same enemy Hero 3 times within 10 seconds, their armour is reduced by 25% for 3 seconds. This effect has a 45 Second cooldown.

Fear of Combat: If Skarn Fears the same enemy Hero 3 times within 10 seconds, their Basic Attack damage is reduced by 75% for 3 seconds. This effect has a 45 Second Cooldown.

Level 20:
Herald of Terror: Reduces the cooldown of Gift of Horror to 30 seconds. Increased amount of affected Basic Attacks to 6.

Rise of Horror: Skarn unleashes all bolts of fear at once both times the effect triggers.

Master of Fear: Skarn now benefits from all level 16 talents.

Skins:
Dragonspawn Skarn: The dragonspawn of the various dragonflights of Azeroth serve as ideal foot soldiers for the Aspects. Their bizarre appearance makes them put unease in the greatest of champions.

S.K.A.R.N: The S.K.A.R.N were some of the most dangerous omnics ever seen during the Omnic Crisis, even managing to make Blackwatch halt in their tracks if one was encountered.

I understand the dislike for Diablo immortal, and I don’t want anyone to think I am shill or I was somehow paid by Blizzard to do this. I made this because I am willing to give Skarn a chance. That and I am shooting in the dark with what I think he is capable of. Please be respectful if you will reply to this, no matter how you feel about Immortal.