(Hero) Krag'wa the Huge

It’s time to release Loa lore on the Nexus! We need everyone’s favorite colossal frog deity as our next tank to protect and just be Huge!
My concept of Krag’wa is one of a slow, colossal zoning tank with very little mobility. The focus is put on reinforcing the “huge” idea and making him feel…well…just big :slight_smile:
For that, a bigger hitbox and model serve very well and are an integral part of the playstyle. He also innately has a slow attack speed, compensated by harder hits.
The strengths revolve around zoning enemies in a stationary situation, with the weaknesses showing in repositioning, reacting to flanks or clever maneuvering and chasing.

Trait:
The Huge - Krag’wa’s sheer size makes him move more slowly while not mounted. Every X seconds, the first enemy hero who touches him is knocked back a short distance.

Basic ability 1 ( Q ):
Tongue Swipe - Swipe the area in a cone in front of you with your tongue, damaging all enemies and slowing them briefly.

Basic ability 2 ( W ):
Resolve of the Loa - Channel your inner Loa for X seconds, becoming an immovable object. While channeling, you are unstoppable and get 50 armor, receiving 50% less damage from all sources.
(if positioned right, this can make good use of the trait and his bigger hitbox to make it hard to reach the backline. I could also think of a talent to reduce or remove his traits internal cooldown while channeling)

Basic ability 3 ( E ):
Colossus - For the next X seconds, you are able to walk over terrain and passing enemy minions or mercenaries damages them severely.
(meant to give him wave clear and means to do camps)

Heroic ability 1 ( R ):
Snack Time! - Lash out with your tongue in a straight line, grabbing the first hero hit and swallowing it. While snacking, the swallowed hero is damaged over time and you are stunned. Snack Time ends after being hit by an amount of X basic attacks or when you or your meal dies. The swallowed hero can also basic attack from the inside.

Heroic ability 2 ( R ):
Body Slam - after a short wind up, perform a gigantic leap towards the target ground area, damaging and rooting all enemies on impact.
(think of this as a Falstad’s Fly with impact)

Of course, this is only a concept to depict my idea and theme of this fantastic frog. I’ll leave the tuning and talents to the capable minds at Blizzard. His talents should include some means to healing, for example the ( E ) ability could heal him when he kills lesser minions, or Snack Time could include a healing component.
With BfA and the upcoming Hearthstone expansion, I think it would be a good fit to implement Loa and Zandalari event in Heroes of the Storm aswell. There are many many possibilities in terms of new heroes, but whatever you decide on, don’t forget Krag’wa! He could be a huge addition to the Nexus!