Heroes You HATE Playing Against

For sure all of you would hate some heroes, that spoil your fun, or they are a hard counter of the hero you play mostly with.

Lets discuss here, we may b able to help each other in how to counter those hard-counters :slight_smile:

I play Ming Mostly
Been Playing Alarak n Malf too now.

Heroes I hate MOST on enemy = MEDIVH, Valeera, Zeratul

Hmm, I play flexible and don’t have problem with

Because I’m usualy the counter of enemy :rofl:

haha, well,

thts why i said

Heroes you MOSTLY play,
or the one who u can say is ur MAIN , or the one you come back to every now and then

Well, my favourite hero is Nazeebo now.

I really don’t like play against Xul or Alarak on lane. :sweat_smile:

how about artanis, artanis can b a gud solo laner and a pain for nazeebo :smiley:

Artanis is not problem. He is still melee range and only help me with my toads quest :rofl:

well, he can swap u n have a few quick AAs going on,
also, a gud artanis always keeps his swap ready when u root him

But can’t kill me with full HP and Nazeebo W protect me against attack of minions.
PS: what root? :exploding_head:

i meant the zombie wall, acts like a root, as hero cant move :slight_smile:

It’s really not “root” and Nazeebo don’t use it on wave clear (if minions not attack towers)

Then you didn’t play against Samuro :grin: I love Li-Ming as enemy if I play Samuro :blush: She don’t have any chance even in teamfight 5v5 :rofl:

Zarya

Nothing freakin’ dies next to her

I hate Valeera, Ktz and fear Alarak, assuming they know how to play.

Valeera is a counter to everyone:slows, blinds and stuns, silences, teleport, dash, heal reduction, unstoppable, spell power red, armour reduction, stealth and a whooping 2200 base health. Has good waveclear and damage.
I could write a few more lines about her…

Ktz has an extremly powerfull combo with his stacks and lvl 16 that requies cleanse or protected on 2 people to stop it.

Regarding Alarak I just don’t like that I can’t get mid range without getting blown to pieces.

True, the constant shields is a pain, on top of thaat, the shield grants movement speed, double pain

The highlord should be feared,
and yes, have to stay real far away unless he misses his W.

Valeera is a pain, there r very few heroes that u can play and not feel worried about having valeera to cater

KTZ too, the duel stun n blow up combo, sometimes i feel need to b 3 to gank on him