Heros not in my owned list

I have buy Garrosh, Zeratul and Dehaka a long time but they are not in my owned list. Can verify this for me please.

Hello Darkhorse,

We here in the forum do not have access to accounts and also can’t handle payment issues. Please open a ticket so that the colleagues can check this for you.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

How can i open a ticket i never do that?

Tanks

Please click on “Support” in the top right corner of this page and follow the guided entry.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I have this same issue today as well. I tried to raise a ticket but i don’t know how too it just keeps taking me back to forums.

Support-Contact Support-HotS-Payments-Not Listed Here

It gives you three options:
1-Web Ticket
2-Phone Callback 10:30am-6:30pm BST
3-Live Chat 9am-8:45 pm BST

This should get you into contact with a GM, and not direct you back to the forums.

Good morning Chezzy666,

Inspire gave you the correct option. Thank you Inspire.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Thank you, I managed to raise a ticket but they are telling me that they can’t see my Dehaka being purchased :frowning: I know for sure I did as I have played him when is not free to play on many occasion. Did you have any luck with your ticket?

Hello again Chezzy666,

Do you, maybe, have a second battle.net account where you did the purchase?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

No I have only ever had one account. Didnt even know you could get more than one. If someone could tell me when Dehaka was free to play I can compare this to when I have played as him to confirm that he was played on different dates. Beginning to feel like I am going crazy when I know I purchased him but keep getting told I never.

Hello gain,

Dehaka was quite often in the free hero rotation. Please have a look here.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?