HOTS crashing when opened

Hello for about two months now, every time i open the game it closes and an an error appears the code of the error is : FC07C795-BC56-4581-BA83-80A62522BDD8

Hey there Kaminarimat,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing these crash issues. I have reviewed the log associated with your provided error code, and can tell you that this looks to be an issue with your Graphics Drivers, which should be able to be resolved through updates.

Please can you work through our Updating Your Drivers and Operating System guide, which should resolve this for you.

Then, several background applications can cause issues with the Blizzard app and our games, so we would suggest you to try and close these as described in our Closing Background Applications article.

If the above suggestions don’t help, can you collect System Files from your Computer, and then upload them to a file host site (like Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Pastebin), and share the link with us here.
Note: it’s possible you may not be able to share links directly, and if that is the case please select/highlight the link and click the </> button on your editor to convert the link to Preformatted Text.