HotS recognising the wrong graphics card

Hello, Heroes! Recently I downgraded to Windows 7 from Windows 10(couldn’t boot once in a month and had to reinstall it everytime) and installed HotS but it uses the Intel HD Graphics while I have AMD Radeon R5 M230. I had the same problem on Windows 10 and the solution was to go in Graphics Settings -> find the HotS .exe -> put it on High performance. Windows 7 doesn’t have that option and I cannot do that so if you think you can help me I will appreciate it a lot.

PS. I checked all the official forum threads and didn’t find a solution. Also AMD Drivers are up-to-date.

Hello Aurosonic,

If you are using a Laptop, please check the Radeon Settings, there should be an option to set it. For further help, please contact their Support Team.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Same problem, using win 10 and nivida and not a laptop

Hey Aurosonic, I have a similar issue.

I have installed a new SSD, and have re-installed Heroes of the Storm and copied nothing from my last drive. My last drive is no longer connected.

When I try to open Heroes of the Storm, a popup appears that says: Files in your Heroes of the Storm installation are damaged. Report ID: 58F3D48B-CF90-4A19-8CAE-DD8145C09EC0

I have tried to Scan and Repair Heroes of the Storm multiple times, but it continues to say “no repair required”.

I have tried to log a complaint in support, but the support comes up with “We’re having trouble finding the right solution based on your description. Let’s try categorizing the problem. Ask the community for support if the suggested articles did not help resolve your problem.”

What should I do?