Hots venting thread

Hey guys I just had 5 interesting quick match games with a random group of people it was all going well until I decided to call out a person on his ego.Because this is what happened during one perticular match we were pushing to the core everyone was happy and suddenly our leader said I don’t talk to below plat players even though we did good and won he had a nerve to offend us to stroke his ego and I called him out and said,you are a good player but you can tone down the ego there it’s not cool so he blocked and kicked me from the group for calling him out on it.So are all EU plat players egotistical like that?.

1 Like

obivously not but pvp games tend to attract a lot of as*holes

1 Like

Yes they do but it seems in here the toxic mentality is worse then league of legends in comparison.

for solo players yes and there are many reason why specially so for the europeen server.
in my opinion it was a big mistake to fuse europe east and west servers. the language barrier and different mentality of these players are like oil and water. well there are exceptions but that s simply not enough.
another reason is the heavy teambased playstyle, unlike lol for example where u can go 1v3-5 if the single person is fed enough.
well putting together 5 solo players doesnt make an actual team and there lies the problem. a problem which will accumulate negative feelings, if u experience bad match ups again and again. i dont think i have to explain that this can also turn usually normal players into toxic beasts.

1 Like

Some people cant handle having a Title, it goes to there head. Just sit back and be glad you ar not this persons mate. And to what Yawgmoth writes.
BlizTards is the reason why playing on EU servers is a nightmare. Many Russians do not speak English, and then teamplay is impossible. + the lag is redicules when you end up playing Russians - we ar talking an online game having the span half way arround the world. It can not do anything but lag.

3 Likes

Lol plat he has so much ego cuz he is just plat first plat rank in general doesn’t mean that you are the best at lest be high diamond or master’s 2nd even if he is the first player in the world that doesnt allow him to be rude to his party members or other people in general and lastly no not all players in plat are like that **** .

1 Like

dont agree i played both and tbh lol is far worst xd

1 Like

It’s maybe just me then cause I used to play lol before hots so I got used to it I guess but toxicity in this game is something I’m still to this day getting used to it lol :joy::point_up::+1:.

2 Likes