How did he climb?

i dont understand how, looking at winrates and his numbers in general, starting from bronze and get into gold.
how do this work? I assume that with these numbers, he should be silver 5-3 and not gold 3.

ibb dot co/MZkPRp1

On one acc one season I was bronze, next season I was silver, next gold and next plat. First season I played with a friend of mine who is bronze 5 (like can’t even use a mouse properly, not a gamer), next one I played 10 games just to end season (friend quit ofc), next I played a bit more and this I played for 50 wins. The thing is, overall my winrate drops, but at start of the seasons I usually win like 6-7 games then maybe lose 1 and win again many games until the noob squad comes in and drops my winrate. This season I was in plat 3 on that acc and I started from gold 5 iirc from last season, and when I hit the highest point I had 75%+ winrate, but then I started dropping like a rock. I think its in gold 2 or gold 1 now, but it did drop to gold 4 at some point. By then I start playing unusual heroes to try them out n stuff and the winrate suffers even more. If you’d look me up while I was dropping you’d see its at ~40% and the season end rewards will be for plat league.

EDIT:
My point is, games early in the season weigh much more than games after 200 games.

what u trying to say, that in day 1 of the season u get 500 points for a win?

Not only that, that part is easily confirmed. See for youraelf next season. But also, I think its easier to win. Once the matchmaking magic kicks in, the system will start putting you in unwinnable situations making you lose games in chunks, 4-5 sometimes even 10 loss streaks. That bit is my conspiracy theory though.

i highly doubt this.
more points could only happen when u first start the rank system, and u are placed lower than your mmr. this situation does not carry on over every season.

well thats what happened to me, my winrate was abysmal but I went from bronze to plat