How do I win against Qhira as Yrel?

Please tell me how, it is making me want to uninstall. She is in every game and I can’t figure out what to do as Yrel. The Qhira players keep focusing me and cancelling all my abilities and outbursting me, the armor reduction isn’t saving me, I can’t run from her either. It’s just death after death. What do I do?

You can try to play by using mount and trait+W combo, but it will be hard.
Deal with that Yrel isn’t perfect pick vs Qhira.

While WhiteBat told you its gonna be hard and its indeed Yrel vs Qhira hard , theres common mistake nearly everyone does in this game . What im talking about is , you dont HAVE to kill anything in your lane , 1v1 offlanes is not always about if u can overpower your opponent .Sometimes u just soak safely if u see u cant beat it bcz of the hero itself , and wait for gank opportunity . Because forcing unnecessary fights can only put you further behind .

4 Likes

You don’t. Qhira is the strongest 1v1 hero with insane healing and damage output. Wait for 2v1 or else you won’t ever win against her.

Seriously?
What about Arthas, Uther, Leoric, Samuro, Medivh, Artanis, Varian, Dehaka, Blaze, Sonya?
Even Mal’Ganis can be sololiner vs Qhira.
Realy people learn to play heroes different then Butcher and Nova :smiling_imp:

1 Like

First of all you shouldnt pick Yrel vs Qhira since Qhira should beat 1v1 Yrel in sololane. Secondly as Rhonin said you shouldnt keep duelling heroes you lose to. If you get out drafted / outplayed in sololane just hold the lane and focus rotating at right times, team fights and/or map play. Depending on map you can also ask your team to gank Qhira if he pressures your lane hard. Many options how to handle that one

^^^^ THIS !! All the way , this . You are NEVER obligated to kill your lane opponent . You can just soak safely .While killing ofc makes it better for your team , risking dying ( if you are unfavored like in your case ) will set you far behind.
Everything comes with experience as long as you : never give up , think and plan at least 2-3 mins ahead , remember that CAMPS exist ,and watch the minimap at least once per 5 seconds.Sorry if this sounded somehow elitist , but thats what I do and what helped me improve with the last second decisionmaking and gameplay.
EDIT: For the first few levels losing a wave is more punishing than not killing a hero , since 4-5 lane minions (at level 1-2 ) are worth equal XP as 1 HERO .

But Butcher can 1v1 with Qhira!

Also, what if she lets the minions go to her wall and then pushes you out? Bye bye xp.

Well m8 you dont i know your feeling when playing vs her and she uses her e on you and stop you channeling it relay sucks and + its as if you are also silenced as long as she sniping around you cuz if you try to channel and ability she uses her e again and mini stun you so if you are in a tf and your d isnt ready and got hit by her then tip m8

Oh man, it’s easy. Yrel is basicly the most powerful hero in the game if used right. All you gotta do is move, always move. Never face an oppoment fighting a straight battle. Use your good sides. Okay, here’s the build u gotta go: 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3. You jump in, you hit D+Q and then W, then you run around a bit, waiting for your D to cool off. Then do it again and again, also try avoiding her ranged ability, it’s easy for you, because you will never have to use Autoattacks, you don’t need those, 1 aa is enough. Please try that and tell me your opinion

I can play with you if you want, show you the stuff (u can do aba to see me doing plays)