How i "solved" my fps problems during weather anomaly

Honestly i don’t know if i should post this here or in technical support. So i’ll post this in both.
As many of us in this patch, i’ve experienced a drastic fps drop because of the new implemented anomaly.
I’ve tried anything from low graphic settings to nvidia parameters, firewall permissions, closing a lot of background processes or cache clearing. All these settings did nothing for the anomaly problem itself, also if these should be done IMO constantly.
I thought that simply my PC can’t handle weather effects because old, but then i discovered that this problem occurred also on recent and more powerful graphic cards.
So i decided to play a bit enabling and disabling (one at a time) my graphic card, and then re-enable both simultaneously, since that in my case seems HOTS first tries to use my nvidia graphic card and even renders couple of frames with it, but then the game decides that it doesn’t want the GPU and tries to use my slower integrated Intel graphics card instead.

So these are the results:
Both graphic cards (before):
During weather effect: Between 5 and 25 fps
No weather effect: Between 30 and 55 fps

Only nvidia graphic card:
During weather effect: Stable 11 fps
No weather effect: Stable 11 fps

Both graphic cards (after):
During weather effect: Between 30 and 55 fps
No weather effect: Between 45 and 60 fps

So unless these are not coincidences it seems that the game goes smoother.

This is how i did to have better fps:
ALERT: be AWARE to NOT disable BOTH graphic cards! Otherwise you will see nothing anymore and be forced to intervene by your BIOS to solve.
0) I suggest to do this with closed client

1. Right click on your computer -> Manage -> Device Manager -> Display adapters
  2. You should see two graphic adapters, one for your integrated (processor) graphic card, and one for your NVidia/AMD graphic card
  3. Right click on integrated graphic card -> disable device
  4. Again, right click on integrated graphic card -> enable device
  5. you can open the client and play
  6. repeat this process everytime you restart or turn on your PC.

Hope this will work for at least someone else, and that this could be a hint to devs for a client-fix.